Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122388 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2015
kcwitch:

It should be ethical now. F**k them! Stingy Bharti people can't employ 40 from 160million. Sorry for the regret mail in between.

I doubt they selected more than 10.

As for the regret mail, life goes on my brother. My only concern is, this is my third regret mail after interview. I know there's something I'm doing wrong. Still trying to figure it out.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kazyphresh(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

As for the regret mail, life goes on my brother. My only concern is, this is my third regret mail after interview. I know there's something I'm doing wrong. Still trying to figure it out.
the next mail you would get after interview shall be success mail and it shall be your desired job IJN. keep trying bro and never relent until you acquire what you desire

8 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kcwitch(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Work on it, read books and articles. Knowledge is power. But God is vital too.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Hey. Why r u wasting tests na. Tests are not easy to pass oo lol. Well u just need to do an overhaul. Try going a diff route entirely with ur answers. Try to network with successful peeps too to find out the kinda responses they gave. I know the grammar is not the problem coz ur write ups here are usually sound. Work on body language too. Look dem straight in d eye and don't flinch or forget it. After u do these things, then u can now pray lol
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
kazyphresh:
the next mail you would get after interview shall be success mail and it shall be your desired job IJN. keep trying bro and never relent until you acquire what you desire

Thanks bro, I appreciate. cheesy
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
kcwitch:

Work on it, read books and articles. Knowledge is power. But God is vital too.

Reading certainly isn't the problem neither is knowledge the problem. I doubt there's any one on this thread who reads as much as I do. People like davide470, ednut1, MarvellousGod, MacMaster01, Goodkidd, Savant, Jarus, xfire and several others have no idea how much I know about them. I've spent countless nights going through hundreds of pages of their posts trying to figure out what they did differently to land their jobs/scholarship (as in the case of MacMaster01).

Though I believe I've improved a lot since my first interview, I still feel there's a whole lot to be done

Thanks all the same, maybe I still need to read more smiley

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Goodkidd:

Hey. Why r u wasting tests na. Tests are not easy to pass oo lol. Well u just need to do an overhaul. Try going a diff route entirely with ur answers. Try to network with successful peeps too to find out the kinda responses they gave. I know the grammar is not the problem coz ur write ups here are usually sound. Work on body language too. Look dem straight in d eye and don't flinch or forget it. After u do these things, then u can now pray lol

Lol, tests, no matter how difficult, are much more easier to pass than interviews. After all, I'm in control. My fate simply lies in my hands. Not so for interviews

I'll keep your recommendations in mind. Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Lol, tests, no matter how difficult, are much more easier to pass than interviews. After all, I'm in control. My fate simply lies in my hands. Not so for interviews

‎Lol it could just be one false move ur making. In my case, a particular kinda answer cost me about 3 to 4 jobs before I learnt the hard way. They would ask me where I see my self in say, 5 yrs‎ and I'd go on and on about all the great plans I have for myself such as marriage, owning my own company and achieving self actualization, I'd even quote all these great books that preach self actualization not knowing I was shooting my self in the foot. Later on I simply realised the essence of the question was just to know if u would stay with them or u plan to jump ship. In otherwords, they are asking what can this job offer u in 5 years and not the plans u have for urself in 5 years. I believe if u introspect, u would find one wrong answer u have been giving as well and then u can self correct. Pardon any error, I typed in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by VinccyBoy: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Pardon my intrusion on this topic
But Goodkidd made a very salient point with his learning the hard way when asked the "Where do you see yourself in 5years" question. In simpler terms, see this way :
Every company is a selfish bully that doesn't give a damn about you as a singular individual, they want everything about you to benefit them. Afterall, they get to pay you for the service.
In essence, configure your mind to answer every question at an interview in a way that benefits the company.
And don't forget body language too, even in silence, a lot can be communicated.
NB: The interviewer might not even be half as smart and ambitious as you.
Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kcwitch(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Reading certainly isn't the problem neither is knowledge the problem. I doubt there's any one on this thread who reads as much as I do. People like davide470, ednut1, MarvellousGod, MacMaster01, Goodkidd, Savant, Jarus, xfire and several others have no idea how much I know about them. I've spent countless nights going through hundreds of pages of their posts trying to figure out what they did differently to land their jobs/scholarship (as in the case of MacMaster01).

Though I believe I've improved a lot since my first interview, I still feel there's a whole lot to be done

Try the Wonder-Maker: GOD. wink

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

*waving*

3 Love letters after interview, I just have to drop my 2 cents smiley.

Let me tell you what happens at most interviews Nothing.
I will explain.

Obviously, Interviewers, as glamorous and scary as the name is are humans, right? Yes they are.

So they are easily moved by what they see. On paper and otherwise.

What am I trying to say, to ace Interviews, you need to do 2 things.

1. Make the interviewer like you!!!
2. Find the balance between cocky and confident and stay right there.

Do these things too well and you will always get a +ve feedback. Everytime

When you like someone, you like them! They sell you bullshit, you take it.
When your Interviewer like you, He/She like you. You sell them bullshit and they overlook it. Simple stuffs bro. simple stuffs

8 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ednut1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

Reading certainly isn't the problem neither is knowledge the problem. I doubt there's any one on this thread who reads as much as I do. People like davide40, ednut1, MarvellousGd, MacMastr01, Gookidd, Savat, Jaus, xfir and several others have no idea how much I know about them. I've spent countless nights going through hundreds of pages of their posts trying to figure out what they did differently to land their jobs/scholarship (as in the case of MacMater01).

hahahahahaha, hope u dont knw my house sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by DAntivirus: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
I haven't joined nairaland for long but I'm one of d guys dat were bounced back cos of d 2.2. ish. Even back in sch I've always seen myself as someone who knew all abt jobseeking, I have an updated clean super arranged CV, helped peeps get jobs including my sis, prepared cover letters dat wowed pple and all dat.

But alas wen it was my turn it seemed I knew nothing, cos everything I knew wasnt working. It even got to a time I started questioning my skills and wanted to gt back to street hustles. Until i understood that most times its not what we know that gives us success.

I got a job from an interview that I lost my voice while talking, was not rili properly dressed, I was jittery and even after d interview I missed my way to d exit. it was my very first interview and i was given d job after months.

God's favour makes d difference, sometimes knowledge might just be an added advantage.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cc: Goodkidd, vinccyboy, kcwitch, taiwolusol, Dantivirus, MarshallMathers.

Thanks so much for the warm words, recommendations, suggestions, tips and advices.

I'll sure let you know when I land the job in my next interview. cheesy
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
ednut1:
hahahahahaha, hope u dont knw my house sha

Lol, I don't.

If (f) were to be in my username rather than (m), I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I knew your house grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
rationalmind:

God will surely do it bro, most of us didn't get it at 1st, 2nd or 3rd try also

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Benaiah1: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Mehn! Without connection, to get a job in this country is HARD

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by izutex007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Benaiah1:
Mehn! Without connection, to get a job in this country is HARD

i doubt bro. I wl rather say wtout God's favor getting a job in 9ja is hard.

Human connection exists... God's also exists!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by FemiTogunJohn: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:
Thank you Jesus!!! Airtel Offer just landed, who's with me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Badoo grin
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by essayHelp(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:
Thank you Jesus!!! Airtel Offer just landed, who's with me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats! What department were you interviewed for?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ennobel2: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by izutex007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks guys, I appreciate; uhm essayHelp i can't actually disclose that
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:

Congrat bro

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by mumbasa: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
taiwolusol:

*waving*

3 Love letters after interview, I just have to drop my 2 cents smiley.

Let me tell you what happens at most interviews Nothing.
I will explain.

Obviously, Interviewers, as glamorous and scary as the name is are humans, right? Yes they are.

So they are easily moved by what they see. On paper and otherwise.

What am I trying to say, to ace Interviews, you need to do 2 things.

1. Make the interviewer like you!!!
2. Find the balance between cocky and confident and stay right there.

Do these things too well and you will always get a +ve feedback. Everytime

When you like someone, you like them! They sell you bullshit, you take it.
When your Interviewer like you, He/She like you. You sell them bullshit and they overlook it. Simple stuffs bro. simple stuffs

So Where are you working now? I mean what is the name of the high paying job you've landed with your cocky attitude.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
MacMaster01:

Congrats boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.