Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) (21516 Views)

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2015
President Jonathan with Bayelsa Gov Dickson & wife, arriving Yenagoa for the funeral of late Oronto Douglas, May 2 .

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/594547642845294592

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
God bless our amiable and humble president for life. cool

We trust in your leadership ability, we believe in your transformation agenda, but some CHANGE people scuffed your good intention.

Please go in this your might.

God bless you as always.

From all of us at Jonathan’s camp.

I have no regrets at all, leaving the APC as I’ve always viewed a political party as a congregation of like-minded persons who become welded together in a close-knit brotherhood in a manner beyond mere friendship. I find the APC now a collection of strange bedfellows of very ambitious people of diverse interests all constantly plotting against each other.
- Ikimi

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by politricks: 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
Wetin i want write sef. Okay i don remember.
See the big stomach of the other guy like say him pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by cyprus000: 3:18pm On May 04, 2015
cool
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 04, 2015
What is under the Gov cloth,
the tummy looks loaded embarassed embarassed embarassed
That Nose guy behind GEJ though!

Firefire:
o
politricks:
p
even you two undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by januzaj(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2015
why jonah dey look her booby
.im be like " chai....see succulent booby....
d woman be like " in ay's voice... I cover my boobies with the blood of Jesus"

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
Good people great Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Mogidi: 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
Rest in peace Oronto, you served your family and your fatherland to no end, we need you but the angels need you more.
[size=15pt]
Adieu Oronto [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
why jonah dey look her booby
.im be like " chai....see succulent booby....i

your mind get as e be ooo...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by januzaj(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

your mind get as e be ooo...
egbon nla check d pix wella

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by superior1: 3:26pm On May 04, 2015
Mama Peace don relocate to Rivers, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by dotna(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
it is well
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by yorke1: 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
Thats my Hero
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Where is madam Peshe?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Boscojugunu(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Where is shepo.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Tenim47(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Dey wil b in same prison ward

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by snowland(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Adapting to the environment.
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by aare07(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Where is PEJ?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
I comment my reserve..
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
God Bless the democratic President!!!

God Bless Bayelsa State

God Bless Lower Niger

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
We only live once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by patrickmuf(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2015
I miss Patience Ebele Jonathan sha!
My English has gotten so bad since she shunned our air wave...Mama piss I miss your lectures...
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
egbon nla check d pix wella

I no dey check anything jor, face front. smiley

RIP to our friend Oronto Douglas.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my hero, Fashola my role model

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
Chaiiii jonorthern brake record sha for wear one particular dress and hat for 6yrs #iTwale

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 04, 2015
The Children of Anger will always complain

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by januzaj(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

I no dey check anything jor, face front. smiley
RIP to our friend Oronto Douglas.
mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by siralos135: 3:31pm On May 04, 2015
My ever amiable president.
Sir,PDP will be back better and stronger
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by rumomonga(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
Where is Patience the Jonathanian?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by eleko1: 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
sad persin com dey pity jona as he dey waka go him country home on MAY 29.Can't dat phat dickhead waka without that walking stick?Nah like dis dem Bayelsan women dey phat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos / Akeredolu And His Wife Vote At Ondo Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.