Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) (21525 Views)

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by tlops(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
See belle!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by jobsat34(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
but wy is GEJ staring at another man's wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed run otta thread
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
aanumama:
What is under the Gov cloth,
the tummy looks loaded embarassed embarassed embarassed
That Nose guy behind GEJ though!

even you two undecided undecided undecided

That nose guy is GEJ's ADC. I think he's trying to sniff out danger. grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
##GEJ don dey add flesh##post election fresh air##
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by eleko1: 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
sentientbeing:
Where is Patience the Jonathanian?
mama don port to Germany

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by bayulll01(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:
God bless our amiable and humble president for life. cool

other[/b].[/color][/i] - Ikimi

Moronic robot better get a life,transformation agenda indeed,olodo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Mooaloji(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
The way you're complaining nw
barcanista:
The Children of Anger will always complain
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by uyplus(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
Where is Patience?
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
Sometimes when u look at the life of these called "bigmen", to rich no go hungry u.

Do u know that Mrs Seraki Dickson is a psychiatric patient.
This woman is passing through blast furnace.
She is schizophrenic.
However, her case is better than Orji Uzo kalu's wife.

Many bigmen wives are going through drepressions.
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by philips70(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

We trust in your leadership ability, we believe in your transformation agenda, but some CHANGE people scuffed your good intention.

Please go in this your might.

God bless you as always.

From all of us at Jonathan’s camp.

I have no regrets at all, leaving the APC as I’ve always viewed a political party as a congregation of like-minded persons who become welded together in a close-knit brotherhood in a manner beyond mere friendship. I find the APC now a collection of strange bedfellows of very ambitious people of diverse interests all constantly plotting against each other.
- Ikimi

The criminal Ikimi you quoted only went into the PDP to partake in the massive looting of election funds that is causing so much acrimony in PDP at the moment. People like him and many others can only be role models to youths who do not want to work hard but get the quickest available means to wealth. Just imagine FFK leaving the APC to PDP and only less than a year later getting a N1.8b budget for a presidential media team. GMB will send many of these guys to jail even if you scream selective probing to high heavens. You all cannot go scot free with all our external reserves you squandered on a failed desperate electoral bid .
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
Where is mama "born troway"?
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
bayulll01:

[s]Moronic robot better get a life,transformation agenda indeed,olodo[/s]

Interesting... clap for yourself, you are noticed! undecided
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by upsonn(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

We trust in your leadership ability, we believe in your transformation agenda, but some CHANGE people scuffed your good intention.

God bless you as always.

I have no regrets at all, leaving the APC as I’ve always viewed a political party as a congregation of like-minded persons who become welded together in a close-knit brotherhood in a manner beyond mere friendship. I find the APC now a collection of strange bedfellows of very ambitious people of diverse interests all constantly plotting against each other.
- Ikimi

Nah humble we go chop....? Yeye!
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Myself2(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
aare07:
Where is PEJ?

You guys don't know how deep a sacrifice it was for GEJ to quickly concede defeat to Buhari.He stepped on a lot of toes and disappointed many that wanted the contrary.

God bless GEJ
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Myself2(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
kenonze:
Sometimes when u look at the life of these called "bigmen", to rich no go hungry u.

Do u know that Mrs Seraki Dickson is a psychiatric patient.
This woman is passing through blast furnace.
She is schizophrenic.
However, her case is better than Orji Uzo kalu's wife.

Many bigmen wives are going through drepressions.

Can you tell us something about T Y Danjuma the man himself and not the wife cool
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by stpat1(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
So PEJ no longer follows GEJ around. What a life.
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
Wey mama peace?
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by nazrul93(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) by Zakkyoz: 9:36pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

God bless you as always.

- Ikimi

Your case is beyond redemption. you are still obviously angered by GMB's victory. Buhari is your president for the next four years. the earlier you learn to live with it, the better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Mohammed Mattawale Receives Certificate Of Return As Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.