Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? (977 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by mayrho(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2009
Am out of school i got a job plus I run a chain of business with enough dough rolling in I have a nice sexy loving beautiful hardwoking commited lady ready to marry but am not earning six figures don't own my house yet please guys i need advice when is it time to get married because i really don't know if i should now
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Sissy3(f): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2009
the nairaland search engine has the right answer, try it, it really works
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by mayrho(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2009
@~Sissy~ aw do u mean?
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by hollandis(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2009
Is your < or = 99000 in naira or dollars?,

just curious lipsrsealed
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Sissy3(f): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2009
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by tayoast(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2009
Marry whenever u're convinced its time!

Conviction is all we need to do whatever.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by olulu(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2009
when u are ready, u will know
u don't need a soothsayer to tell u that,
d only issues u might not know
is,
if she is ready?
if she is d rite woman for u?
and other tins outside ur control.

don't ever rush into a lifetime commitment,
think, pray, plan, and enjoy it, don't endure it.

wink wink wink
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2009
POSTER

The right time to get married for people like you is when your pubic hair starts falling off

Or better still when Jesus returns to the world
!
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by smooooooth: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2009
when u are ready for it,  u dnt need all the money in the world to get married. just Gods favour, ''prov 18:22. though its expected that you show a  level or responsibility b4 u venture into it, like having a good job,a roof under your head, and can at least feed your wife 3 times daily.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Ben13: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2009
yes, feed your wife three times daily

and don't bother about yourself **hmm, God will take care of you** undecided
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2009
dont ever get married grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2009
When you are ready. Are you? Do you have enough money to feed 2 or more mouths?
Is your babe ready?
Go for pre marriage counselling, try your local church (If you are a christian)
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by hollandis(f): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2009
mayrho:

Am out of school i got a job plus I run a chain of business with enough dough rolling in I have a nice sexy loving beautiful hardwoking commited lady ready to marry but am not earning six figures don't own my house yet please guys i need advice when is it time to get married because i really don't know if i should now
Is the highlighted information relevant
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by ismailaewe(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
[quote][/quote]

why all the bragging about u got enough dough, got cahain of biz, yet u complain u don't have enough money.Men u are confused.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by vodka(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
when you are old enuf to take decisions as material as this on your own without asking the permission of a bunch of strangers. cheesy
when koo!!! how ni!!!
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by mayrho(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thanks people been doing some thinking its happening soon enuf
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Epi: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ Poster

I know to each her/his own but I think its kinda "clingy" to get married right after college.  I think to get married at 22/23 is too early. undecided lipsrsealed

My Gambian friend is 27 and she is on her 6th child.  My brother wife is pregnant again and she is 24(this is going to be her  lipsrsealed).  Honestly, i feel sorry for them but it's not bothering them.  They have their marriage "down-pack" that now I am jealous of them.

My other non-african friends - marriage? It's like what's that?

Personally, I think its best to take some time off from college to "find yourself" and enjoy life.  Then again, its a personal preference, so who am i to advise when i am very very very afraid to commit undecided  * I cringe typing this last sentence*
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice When Is It Time To Get Married? by Pataki: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ Poster,

I pity you. Very soon, you would come asking nairaland members which color of dress to wear to office on Monday morning.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Marriage Very Interesting? / Husband/wife / How Can I Help A Maltreated Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.