Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Text, Email, Lottery Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Text, Email, Lottery Fraud (958 Views)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text, Email, Lottery Fraud by bayoo: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2006
i want to call all nairalander to a recent incident that happen.Frausters now send emails and text messages to peoples email id or phones.The content of the message will be,u have just won a lorry from chevron/texaco annivedrsery competetion.pls be ware it is fraud.If u have gotten something like dat holla.

let make this country a better place.
Re: Text, Email, Lottery Fraud by bayoo: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2006
i want to call all nairalander to a recent incident that happen.Fraudsters now send emails and text messages to peoples email id or phones.The content of the message will be,u have just won a lorry from chevron/texaco annivedrsery competetion.pls be ware it is fraud.If u have gotten something like dat holla.

Re: Text, Email, Lottery Fraud by bayoo: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2006
i want to call all nairalander to a recent incident that happen.Fraudsters now send emails and text messages to peoples email id or phones.The content of the message will be,u have just won a lorry from chevron/texaco anniversary competetion.pls be ware it is fraud.If u have gotten something like dat holla.

Re: Text, Email, Lottery Fraud by hayprof(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2006
I delete those kind of messages,
Re: Text, Email, Lottery Fraud by agnesoseka: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2007
most times, check am, na greedy pple de respond to such e-mails, n stuff, if u no apply for any lottery why u go respond to any abi na only d person de nigeria

(1) (Reply)

It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? / Houseboy Aids Robbers To Attack Boss / Burned Body In Trash Identified As Playboy Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.