Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

To My Igbo Brothers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To My Igbo Brothers (1243 Views)

Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Igbo Brothers by izonlucky01(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
Igbos are talented and industrous people but there is something about the Igbos I don't like. Mind you am an Igbo (nwa-afo igbo grin) why do we value money more than our life. Igbos are executed every year in different parts of the Country. Just last week four Nigerians were executed in Indonesia mostly Igbos. And 132 Nigerians are curently in death row in Asian countries comprising of 90% Igbos (na person do us this thing shocked shocked)
The most annoying thing is that Igbo parents encounrage their children into these crimes. They send their children abroad to traffick drugs b/c one of their friend's son did it and succeed. Sometimes I regret being Igbo cry cry. They worship money like God and they can kill b/c of money. I wish God will touch us and remove this get rich or die tryin syndrom from us.
Pls my Igbo brothers let us take it easy on how we chase this money b/c there is nothing in this life is vanity upon vanity. Let's stop drug trafficking, kidnaping, robery and ritual so our Country can move forward. Thanks and remain bless..
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by yomanovic: 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
izonlucky01:
Igbos are talented and industrous people but there is something about the Igbos I don't like. Mind you am an Igbo (nwa-afo igbo grin) why do we value money more than our life. Igbos are executed every year in different parts of the Country. Just last week four Nigerians were executed in Indonesia mostly Igbos. And 132 Nigerians are curently in death row in Asian countries comprising of 90% Igbos (na person do us this thing shocked shocked)
The most annoying thing is that Igbo parents encounrage their children into these crimes. They send their children abroad to traffick drugs b/c one of their friend's son did it and succeed. Sometimes I regret being Igbo cry cry. They worship money like God and they can kill b/c of money. I wish God will touch us and remove this get rich or die tryin syndrom from us.
Pls my Igbo brothers let us take it easy on how we chase this money b/c there is nothing in this life is vanity upon vanity. Let's stop drug trafficking, kidnaping, robery and ritual so our Country can move forward. Thanks and remain bless..

Am proud to see this. Please take message to the grassroots. Endeavour to take picture proves with you.
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by Penssuwa(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
Yes, it equally pains me heavily. You'll see unskilled and uneducated boys hoping to leave the country any day as if they have money minting machines there. I believe that some of them dont usually know the nature of the 'business' before going. I wish people wld understand the harm
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Ibos wants to work less and earn big Money, Ego. ask youself how many ibos have u seen digging wells, breaking stones, bricklayers, Mechanic e.t.c all they want to do na business that they use their Juju dey do.
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by basisop(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
OP, you are a big poo. Igbos are bad simply because the few bad eggs are caught. Show me the tribe without criminal record. Be it local or international crime is crime!!!

Please check the number of Igbos who have also attained laudable heights in their professions.

Sure you prefer militant activities to people that risk their lives for success. I'm not in support of crime but Igbos give Nigeria the least headache.
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by basisop(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:
Ibos wants to work less and earn big Money, Ego. ask youself how many ibos have u seen digging wells, breaking stones, bricklayers, Mechanic e.t.c all they want to do na business that they use their Juju dey do.

Sorry, may you work hard and earn less.
Re: To My Igbo Brothers by izonlucky01(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
basisop:
OP, you are a big poo. Igbos are bad simply because the few bad eggs are caught. Show me the tribe without criminal record. Be it local or international crime is crime!!!

Please check the number of Igbos who have also attained laudable heights in their professions.

Sure you prefer militant activities to people that risk their lives for success. I'm not in support of crime but Igbos give Nigeria the least headache.
Mr man are you in this Country at all? Or you just came back from prison grin grin even the rats in my kitchen know that Igbos are the people spoiling the image of this Country. Terrorism is a different matter here afterall is a Global problem. In my village youths prefer traveling out to do illegal business than going to school. Stop pretending and call a spade a spade. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
I am not Igbo, however my opinion is that, it is not Igbo people that is the issue - it is the culture that puts too much pressure on young men to make money by any means necessary that is the problem. A culture that says you are nobody if you are not rich is the problem and not the people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery In Lagos / Man Matchets Wife And Mother In-law As Villagers Look / Ozoh Chinedu Chris 0039732120 Union Bank, Scammed Me Of 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.