Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached (17651 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by samhark: 3:57pm On May 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by emyibe(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2015
How many law makers impeached him?

GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Idrismusty97(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
[/b]

A pervert has just spoken
Why calling him a pervert? T.A orji is the best thing to happen to the East after slice bread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Young03(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
042 my state...
NSK my LG...it shall be well
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Johnnoo(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
As far as I'm concerned this means nothing undecided
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by MiracleUzoma: 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
Politics of the odds, the game was played at the late hour, his removal would have come before now, I hate making politicking because in most times,it doesn't favour the right people.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by MiracleUzoma: 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
This PDP propaganda is pissing me off, they keep causing problems all the time, anywhere, their era is gone, we are clicking for change, come may 29th, the new eclipse will emerge,
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why calling him a pervert? T.A orji is the best thing to happen to the East after slice bread. smiley

Why are u quick to jump to his defence? do u actually understand the bold portion in my quote of his post?

Go read again and tell me how u understand the post
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
yorke1:
He should go and invest with the money he has been able to gather. He will surely make it in business as an Igbo man.
it's obvious u don't know what impeachment entains.He's going nowhere,he only becomes a floor member.This is why u're here to learn from us.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by miteolu(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Well, justice is served! Another dividend of change.

http://native9ja.com/why-eugene-odoh-enugu-speaker-was-impeached/
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by belente(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
This is a false story. The speaker was not impeached
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
It serves him better cos:
1. He was d machinery that stopped d proposed impeachment of his boss[Sullivan Chime] when he spent over a year in Abroad receiving treatment.
2. He failed to intervened when d Deputy Gov was impeached despite aware it isn't fair.
3. He gave-up his gubernatorial ambition which would have yield auspicous for an undisclosed money and mansions...
So there's no need for lamenting- its just d beginning of d incoming administration.

Tho, nothing concern me as I just dy kekee d wait 4 our Impending Governor Sen Ayogu Eze!!!
Are you in Nigeria? Who told you Sen Ayogu Eze won even primaries?
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Beface(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2015
The question is how many legislative members impeach the speaker cause i heard the speaker have 14 legislatures in his camp while the pro governor have 9?
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Zuris: 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
sammyj:
Nigeria politicians doe not size to amaze me, imagine a situation of the hunter now becoming the hunted or the chicken coming home to roast, let us not forget that GEJ started the last minute sack ooooo. !!!

God bless Nigeria !!! cool tongue

Go back to school and get a refund of your school fees.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by richidinho(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2015
IyaIode:
Ko le nu ni enugu.

Your signature says "No PMs"

Seriously? Who wnt pm u B4
Butterfly wey call herself Bird
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
richidinho:

Your signature says "No PMs"
Seriously? Who wnt pm u B4 Butterfly wey call herself Bird
You face aint bold.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Leez(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/update-enugu-speaker-impeached/
They be tryin to impeach my udi brotha not knowin that we run 042 Ohhhh yessss Back from the ban!!! Who missed me?? Y'all did!
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by richidinho(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
IyaIode:

You face aint bold.

My pen*$ iz Bold
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Chudiking(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=0GBUEFI post=33412122]Congratulations to Dr Alex Otti.

PDP is good for us in Igboland.

T.A Orji is the best Governor in Igboland

In the mighty name of Jesus, may PDP rule the whole of Igboland the same way T.A Orji ruled Abia state. AMEN

PDP my party ! T.A Orji my hero !! Stella Oduah my MILF !!![/quote T.a orji will rule ur family the way he rule abia state, cus you are always born to peril with lies
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 04, 2015
richidinho:

My pen*$ iz Bold
Is that what your mother tells you
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by richidinho(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
IyaIode:

Is that what your mother tells you

Nah....that's what all the bae that av tasted it told me
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by sammyj: 9:15pm On May 04, 2015
...................... grin grin
Zuris:

Go back to school and get a refund of your school fees.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2015
This news is false.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by tylesh(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
This state will never cease to amaze me.Is it not this same state that impeached its deputy governor over allegations that he had a poultry in the government house? The pple wey dey their 'house' no well.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by smartleo(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2015
Moo
0GBUEFI:
Congratulations to Dr Alex Otti.

PDP is good for us in Igboland.

I'm so sure ,u r kidding

T.A Orji is the best Governor in Igboland

In the mighty name of Jesus, may PDP rule the whole of Igboland the same way T.A Orji ruled Abia state. AMEN

PDP my party ! T.A Orji my hero !! Stella Oduah my MILF !!!

I'm so sure u r kidding
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by lukecent: 11:14pm On May 04, 2015
It's only in narialand dat people spew nonsense without verifying. How can a faction of 9 members impeach d speaker with 14 members on his faction.
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by metorichmond(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
Shebi na this the same speaker n 14 house of assembly member the work on sullevan chime impeachment as at ystday. Na waoooo
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Fellonigerians: 10:33am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/update-enugu-speaker-impeached/

Very sad indeed! It is our fault as Nigerians, cos we only focus on Presidential, forgetting that the governors, senators, representatives, assembly members, and councillors are also important players in governance, and are critical to national development and progress...

When we realize that is when the real change will come to stay in Nigeria...
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by Rexceedo: 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Are you in Nigeria? Who told you Sen Ayogu Eze won even primaries?
It may seems too vague to you yet.... Stand akimbo and watch men of alacrity- A'court wil decide
Re: Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2015
Rexceedo:

It may seems too vague to you yet.... Stand akimbo and watch men of alacrity- A'court wil decide
The court won't change anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCTA Speaks On Rumoured Boko Haram Attack In Abuja / NLC Sacks Abure, To Audit LP Accounts / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.