Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List (15188 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / The Fall Of A President Arming A Geopolitical Region Against A Nation He Governs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by NDPVF(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The Niger deltans have overtaken them long ago.
Thou shall not compare ND to red roof region.

7 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by IGBOSON1: 6:22pm On May 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
I just wonder what is wrong with north They prefer reading Koran than going to school angry

^^^It's not funny anymore! sad

This is part of the reason i want either a confederation or we go our separate ways......i'm serious! I want to share the same country/nation with like-minded groups!

8 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
ahaz:
yes that should put an end of d decit dat the mango heads re the most educated in nija. It's time we tell the loud mouthed people with their tiger claw faces that they re dwelling in past glory. Very soon we nija deltans will over take dem

Brother check here for a more detailed historic analysis

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/feb/101.html

1 Like

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by CyberWolf: 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^It's not funny anymore! sad

This is part of the reason i want either a confederation or we go our separate ways......i'm serious! I want to share the same country/nation with like-minded groups!
The thing is very terrible my brother angry angry ....Our political leaders in SE/SS are just killing us,especially the governors and NASS members..If they can come together and with one voice push for a referendum or confederation..The Yorubas can suck northerners balls for all I care angry angry

6 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by CyberWolf: 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
ahaz:
yes that should put an end of d decit dat the mango heads re the most educated in nija. It's time we tell the loud mouthed people with their tiger claw faces that they re dwelling in past glory. Very soon we nija deltans will over take dem
That is the spirit my brother...The Yorubas has been making a lot of noise about being the most educated in the country and I wonder where they got their statistic from ...If not for the setback the SE suffered as a result of civil war and the great marginalization the SS suffered from the hands of this wicked leaders, we would've have been miles ahead of them in every facet of human endeavor..Anyway I think with the current progress we are making,it's a matter of time before put them where they belong..Just keep on working hard and believing in yourself my brother..God will surely see us through..

5 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by basilo101: 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
Free education wit stolen money is not sustainable at d long run. Same way easy "development" with free oil money is not sustainable at d long run. Without d inborn desire in individuals to succeed, all advantages dey enjoy frm fraudulent Nigerian govt will neva last

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by FKO81(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2015
basilo101:
Free education wit stolen money is not sustainable at d long rum. Same way easy "developmen" with free oil money is not sustainable at d long ru. Without d inborn desire in individuals to succeed, all advantages dey enjoy frm fraudulent Nigerian govt will neva last
Very correct

7 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by CyberWolf: 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
Where are the chest beaters from Southwest? Appear on this thread now grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
Where are the chest beaters from Southwest? Appear on this thread now grin cheesy

They are viewing as guests.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by CyberWolf: 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

They are viewing as guests.
grin grin grin ....This thread should be saved in the archive for future reference..They are very good at telling lies...

6 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by CyberWolf: 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
Missy89 I see you wink..Any word? grin

1 Like

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by nazrul93(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
If having high number of Easterners pass more than Westerners, it shows very little Westerners enrolled for entrance ''in the school''

HOW ABOUT I CHURN OUT STATS OF GEOPOLITICAL REGIONS WITH THE 'HIGHEST NUMBER OF GRADUATES' and see your mouth go dumbo? Huh.

2 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by megacity: 7:26pm On May 04, 2015
any time its on merit, SE comes first; thats the reason they hate them this much

7 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by gratiaeo(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
Thank God I'm Anambra Igbo
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by manny4life(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
StBlack1:
If having high number of Easterners pass more than Westerners, it shows very little Westerners enrolled for entrance ''in the school''

HOW ABOUT I CHURN OUT STATS OF GEOPOLITICAL REGIONS WITH THE 'HIGHEST NUMBER OF GRADUATES' and see your mouth go dumbo? Huh.

No offense, but what in Pete's name are you talking about? How does the number of persons writing the exam per geographical region affect the result? If all SW candidates passed the exam, I am sure that would have significantly increased the pass rate %.

7 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by vivalavida(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
#ProudlyIgbo

1 Like

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by bodeoni: 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
dondo83:
my alma mata... floreat!

Floreat Collegium!!!
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
StBlack1:

I give you thirty minutes to do the part in bold otherwise I'll do it myself.

2 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
grin cheesy
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin ....This thread should be saved in the archive for future reference..They are very good at telling lies...

1 Like

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Cc: aresa reborn,yibobasher, superstar1,ilekeh, orlandoowoh,macof, ramdris, ramduter,onenaira

2 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by handsometokunbo: 8:30pm On May 04, 2015
Ezemust:
We are chest beaters yet we beat them in everything

Wait until Jonathan leaves along with your kinsmen in all parastatals.

Have you asked yourself why all these analysis coming up under Jonathan tenure?

Please, come back in the next 6 months and tell us how your brothers are doing academically.
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by coolitempa(f): 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
this stats don't prove anything.....it does not tell u d actual number of people that took part....just a percentage pass rate.... grin given that the population in SE is small......the high rate is not a surprise..... grin.....empty noises
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by superstar1(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
What does the list tells us?

Ibos rather going to school located in SW clearly shows our land is adding immesurable value t your lives. This i what we have always beeen saying.

What stops them from going to Fed Gov College Umuahia, Umuleri, Afikpo, Abagana etc.

For any Iboman to succeed, he must get to the canaanland of Oduduwa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by Ezemust: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Wait until Jonathan leaves along with your kinsmen in all parastatals.

Have you asked yourself why all these analysis coming up under Jonathan tenure?

Please, come back in the next 6 months and tell us how your brothers are doing academically.
kai.coz Igbos are doing well under gej is the reason yoruba hate him.kai.smh

2 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by coolitempa(f): 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
superstar1:

Ibos rather going to school located in SW clearly shows our land is adding immesurable value t your lives. This i what we have always beeen saying.

What stops them from going to Fed Gov College Umuahia, Umuleri, Afikpo, Abagana etc.

For any Iboman to succeed, he must get to the canaanland of Oduduwa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

very true....we educate them.....train their leaders in our land like ojukwu..zik...and then........they want to claim knowledge pass teacher
Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by amarilo: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
coolitempa:

very true....we educate them.....train their leaders in our land like ojukwu..zik...and then........they want to claim knowledge pass teacher
Kings collage in SW yet they beat you on merit. Look if Kings collage is in Igbo land believe me all the slots for merit students will be taken by igbos.

Don't be surprise most teachers in KC are from the SE or SS. Do the research and get back to us.

13 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by tonychristopher: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
PERSONALLY. I DON'T LIKE THIS STATISTICALLY...I WOULD HAVE LOVE THE SOUTH WEST LIVE IN IGNORANCE ASSUMING IGBOS ARE TRADERS ...IGNORANCE IS BLISS SO I ENJOYED SEEING. THEM IN BLISS

JUST LIKE THEY SAY SOUTH EAST IS NOT DEVELOPED I JUST LAUGH AT THEM AND DON'T ARGUE

THEY SAID THAT EKITI HAS THE HIGHEST PROF I STILL LAUGH AND NEVER ARGUE

THE ONLY HURT IS HOW THEY ALLOWED A MAN WITOUTH WAEC JUST W!EC TO WIN ELECTION....THAT IS WHEN I ASKED MYSELF HOW ON EARTH DID WE END UP TOGETHER

THEY SAID THEY OWNED SPORTS YET IGBO ARE DOMINATING
THEY CLAIMED THEY OWNED ENTERTAINMENT YET IT'S IGBO
COMMERCE THEY CLAIM YET IT'S IGBO INDUSTRY
MODELLING INDUSTRY THEY CLAIMED YET IGBO WIN PEAGENTS
MARITIME THEY CLAIMED BUT IGBOS OWNS MANY FORWADING FIRMS
WHAT OF MEDIA
WHAT OF ICT AND ONLINE PRESENCE THEY CLAIMED THAT ALSO YET IGBO FOOTPRINT IS VISIBLE
WHAT OF TRADING

NOW WHY WONT IGBO CHEST BEAT

THEY. FOUGHT WARS
REBUILT THEIR CITIES
RECLAIMED THE ECONOMIC SPACE

I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME IGBO
THIS IS NOT BRAGGING IT'S TESTIMONY

GOD HAS BEEN AND IS STILL WITH US
DON'T HATE US BUT APPRECIATE US

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by tonychristopher: 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
amarilo:
Kings collage in SW yet they beat you on merit. Look if Kings collage is in Igbo land believe me all the slots for merit students will be taken by igbos.

BIKO

4 Likes

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by tonychristopher: 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
coolitempa:

GO TO UNILAG AND SEE WHICH TRIBES ARE THE TEACHERS

DO YOU KNOW THAT ASHAWO AND AGBERO ARE NOT IN IGBO LANGUAGE ..THEY BORROWED IT

PLS STOP BRAGGING BUT GO BACK AND TELL UR WARDS THAT OMO NILE ISN'T A WAY TO LIVE

WAKE UP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
superstar1:

Eyyah, Odudummanu boy is trying to console himself.
Who told you those schools were deserted? They are still filled to the brim with young, brilliant Igbo minds. Whether it's CKC Onitsha or FGC Umuahia or FGC Okigwe, Igbos still dominate their base with 95% strength and still hold their own outside their zones. grin
It's a well known fact that there are still more Igbo children than Yoruba in the academically elite schools across the federation.

Check the admission list for Gifted children Suleja - na still Igbo Kids dominate the merit list.
Yoruba People are the most educated only in their beer parlors. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geopolitical Regional Analysis Of KING’S COLLEGE 2014/15 Merit Admission List by superstar1(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Eyyah, Odudummanu boy is trying to console himself.
Who told you those schools were deserted? They are still filled to the brim with young, brilliant Igbo minds. Whether it's CKC Onitsha or FGC Umuahia or FGC Okigwe, Igbos still dominate their base with 95% strength and still hold their own outside their zones. grin
It's a well known fact that there are still more Igbo children them Yoruba in the academically elite schools across the federation.

Check the admission list for Gifted children Suleja - na still Igbo Kids dominate the merit list.
Yoruba People are the most educated only in their beer parlors. cheesy

Yoruba kids are attending private schools, nyamiris kids are still rushing to public schools, that is not even on their soil, rather on foreign lands like the blessed land of Oduduwa.

Spot the difference.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Officials Snub Us-led Anti-corruption Groups / Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari / Angry Women Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Importation Of Thugs By Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.