Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

[video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos (24081 Views)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by rallymento(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

You don't understand. That you were paid doesn't mean these protesters are lying. They probably paid you and some others and forwarded your names to FG to deceive GEJ that they ran the errand he sent them. This may have been to make him believe they are doing a good job but majority of those who applied never got their pay.

Musty, Believe me, most of those guys don't know what Sure-P is all about!! I am not saying that there are no discrepancies!! Besides when I was opening my account, I met a man and a woman that were old enough to be my parent holding acceptance letter from sure-p!!!! Most youths haven't been placed while many were yet to be informed about SURE-P GIS.
I felt bad! But because I know what the situation of the country is I wasn't quick to judge them or who ever that helped them get placed on sure-p!!

1 Like

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Ephemmm: 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"

And can you see the effect of your so called 'transformation' in the lives of the Nigerian youths? Three year military drilling without a dime: is this the benefit of the 'transformation agenda'?

Thank God this clueless administration would be brought to abrupt end this month; I wonder how Nigeria will look like in the next four years under the supervision of this Zoologist.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by jaydee87(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2015
rallymento:
Arrant Nonsense!!! This is Blackmail!! I am a beneficiary of sure-p!! I can print my sure-p statement of account for those that care!!!!! I get paid as and when due and I am in Lagos!
Most people here don't even know the meaning of sure-p!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1278778/fg-sure-p-graduate-internship-scheme....... Abeg oooo make una follow this thread oooo on nairaland!!
This shouldn't make front page!! I am disappointed!!
Sure-p does not Engage staff for more than a year!!
Being owned for 3years is a big lie!!!! Chai!!!
Sure-P!!!
bro u wrong sure-p is different from Ferma/sure-p
the protest is for Ferma/sure-p not for sure-p its two different bodies..
Ferma/sure-p has to do with maintaining orderliness on the road
while sure-p is just a scheme where graduates do internship for a year.
pls dont misguide people....
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Ephemmm: 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
rallymento:
Arrant Nonsense!!! This is Blackmail!! I am a beneficiary of sure-p!! I can print my sure-p statement of account for those that care!!!!! I get paid as and when due and I am in Lagos!

https://www.nairaland.com/1278778/fg-sure-p-graduate-internship-scheme....... Abeg oooo make una follow this thread oooo on nairaland!!
Sure-P!!!

Dude! all I see in your link is 98% agony of job-seekers: it seems you are as sham as the job.

2 Likes

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
Honestly speaking I employed a guy on temporary basis cuz he needed money to pay for d uniform, cap, captuering and others.. I was shocked wen dis guy came back after 6months of training and fake employment to use dem for campaign.. D money spent was not refunded, d salary promised was a mirage .. The guy is back working on weekend with my coy and he is also working as a contract marketer wit FCMB on stipends salary.. All GEJ transfromation programme were fraud even d Sure-p Which my wife applied for was. A big scam.. To God be d glory GEJ govt has gone down into d black history book of Nigeria.. He shall be remembered for all his worst records..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by san316(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
Nah Dem sabi ooooooh!!!
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
tomakint:

So the myriads who benefitted from the Sure-P and YouWin programmes and initiatives respectively should be overlooked for a few that were scammed by their State coordinators undecided so in your logic now Sure-P was a scam? You need to start being real.
No mr man! Being real is what happened to those who scammed the people? That is the question bro!.

Will they go scud free? Of course they will!. And you mentioned millions benefited, kindly give viable statistics for the millions who benefited from the program.

I will appreciate it a lot!.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by clemz88(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Mtchew. Dem neva see anything, eko se se bere ni ooo, ambo oooo. Unwise igbos abi na TANs dem be.
you must be an I.diot for that statement you just made. Go get some sense
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by free2ryhme: 6:13pm On May 04, 2015
May 29

Nigerians will bid good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by stayblack: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
I ONLY BLAME THE NON INFORMED NIGERIAN,NIAJA GENERALLY NA SCAM... grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by clemz88(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
It pains me when I remember that all the money I saved during my service year was used for this yeye ferma task force

2 Likes

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Lisaint(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
rallymento:

Sure-P!!!

Le me ask u a question

Those dat are Protesting Are Dey liars

because U get Paid Dos Nt Mean Every Beneficiaries Get Paid Also...

U r Fortunate To get2 be among d Lucky 1s
Dat if u r a BeneFiciary Sef....

Whu Knw Mayb u sef Dey Try To Defend Dos Oga dem So u go Get Ur Reward
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
clemz88:
you must be an I.diot for that statement you just made. Go get some sense
yu r a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Mtchew. Dem neva see anything, eko se se bere ni ooo, ambo oooo. Unwise igbos abi na TANs dem be.

what brought igbos in this discussion. inferiority complex
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by revolcollec09: 6:41pm On May 04, 2015
Ju

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by clemz88(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
yu r a fool
I never knew is your surname
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by revolcollec09: 6:44pm On May 04, 2015

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Rad1cal: 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
I've always insisted here that that damn SURE-P and YOUWIN are nothing but a federal approved scam.

I really feel for them.

Imagine Bode George hoarding forms in his house and selling them to these unemployed youths at cut-throat costs.

Shame.

Now, look at this:
And after all these, some good for nothing old men would still be lying to the whole nation and anyone who cares to listen to them that Jonathan's defeat was as a result of a gang-up by northerners. I'm sure the northerners ganged up with this PDP chieftain in the SW to lie to Mr President.

Simply because you don't have a good business plan doesn't make YOUWIN a scam.

Pull your head out ya dirty hairy arzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by klevjey: 6:50pm On May 04, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Sorry o..

We were all sucked into the Scam that was tagged "Fresh Air" agenda and we paid dearly for it..

The Nation paid with our 20billion plus more..

Farouk Lawan profited from the Fresh Air with a few stacks of Dollars..

Some of you paid with your monies like the Sure-P and some Immigrations applicants.

others with their lives like the people Of Borno State, the Students of Mubi and many other Universities in the north, the Girls of Chibok, some residents of Abuja in the UN building, Eagle Square and co..

But our eyes have cleared.. NEVER AGAIN..

if by 2019 this "Change" isn't Changing anything, we will Change "Change"..

we don't have to wait four years to change change if change messes up. Let's do like Canada dat changes if need be... We give buhari 1 yr, if dis change is a scam, if no considerable development, we change him...NO TIME TO WAIT FOR 4 YRS...THEN ANOTHER SCAM COMES UP AGAIN FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS...WE NEED URGENT CHANGE!!! NO TIME TO WASTE
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by midolian(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2015
See scamming...

Una wey dey quote me dey yan rubbish

Cc: tomakint, Zinachidi
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by klevjey: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
TeamSimple:
Gbese re o
d song I was just singing in my mind
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by klevjey: 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Funny you. You think say ur vote dey count? If say vote dey count Buhari for no ever win

no mind them ...dem no even know Wetin dey sup all those time jega dey call for break during d election result announcement... if to say dem know, dem go know say Na just time dem dey waste for voting...haaaaa

1 Like

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Horlufemi(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation I hate "change"
There is no transformation without change.
You love transformation but you don't want change.
good luck to your transformation that won't happen without change.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by brushesz: 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
A
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
Quick questions: 1. Do these fellas have employment letters spelling out terms of their engagements? 2. How did they survive for three years without pay? It has to be emphasized that categories of ghost workers like these, in the civil service and interventionist agencies should be identified and weeded out promptly if we are to make progress. Imagine clowns dey 'work' for free for 3yrs like say dem be volunteers.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by billyG(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2015
Una never see anything shee na una want d cluelessness 2 continue 4 all of us,una don enter one chance with Thief Bode George as d driver.useless nigerian youths.rented crowd of PD.pigs.
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by lionphil(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
rallymento:

Sure-P!!!

So true, sure-p is just a year program how can someone claim he is owed 3 years...this must be APC at work!

Dem never enter office dem don dey show themselves na wa o
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by lionphil(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Lisaint:

Le me ask u a question

Those dat are Protesting Are Dey liars

because U get Paid Dos Nt Mean Every Beneficiaries Get Paid Also...

U r Fortunate To get2 be among d Lucky 1s

Have u Weaver heard of sure-p lasting for over a year? Are u this d.umb? Please go back to the drawing board and find out...there's an error in these people's premise which automatically disqualifies their claim, simple! Abi u no go school?
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by ezecushy(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
you are a mumulicious $ heartless creature u don't like change so u like corruption to go on well am happy dat d change has come $ all u trasfomer will be sold to PHCN for power conection because dats d only thing you are good for!
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
ezecushy:
you are a mumulicious $ heartless creature u don't like change so u like corruption to go on well am happy dat d change has come $ all u trasfomer will be sold to PHCN for power conection because dats d only thing you are good for!
Noted!
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by gerald09(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
THESE OLD MEN ARE BENT ON DESTROYING OUR FUTURE, I READ 1 CARD THAT READ "WHO WILL FIGHT FOR US" NO 1 WILL COS THE OLDMEN ARE BUSY STEALING OUR WEALTH AND COURSING HATE AMONG US. IT TIME TO FIGHT, WE WILL NOT SIR AND WATCH OUR FUTURE DIE LIKE OUR FATHERS DIDM WE YOUTH MOST FIGHT TO SAVE OUR FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by olayinkaj2(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
Scam every where, I see them with black trousers and black vest at 7up every day, large crowd, what are the doing there, both old and youngie under going yeye training. One of my uncle broke his leg while shawn shawning nonsense. Ilaje collected money to put the leg back to shape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Cameroon’s Lagbo Dam Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Flood – FG / Atiku Arrives In Anambra For PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.