Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

[video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos (24082 Views)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by dyfatai(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2015
rallymento:
Arrant Nonsense!!! This is Blackmail!! I am a beneficiary of sure-p!! I can print my sure-p statement of account for those that care!!!!! I get paid as and when due and I am in Lagos!
Most people here don't even know the meaning of sure-p!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1278778/fg-sure-p-graduate-internship-scheme....... Abeg oooo make una follow this thread oooo on nairaland!!
This shouldn't make front page!! I am disappointed!!
Sure-p does not Engage staff for more than a year!!
Being owned for 3years is a big lie!!!! Chai!!!
Sure-P!!!

bros, dis is surep/ferma not surep internship. you hear?
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Israel5(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I said it, I never believed in this SURE-P thing since inception. Thank God for another administration. PDP led government is just a scam.

yea bt i did nd i'm 5mil richer. Their luck sha
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by GLOBALINF: 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
tucky200:

Omo ur problem critical gan o....still wondering wen d mods will learn how to banned he-goat on nairaland

No mind the idiotic lunatic, he never know say election don come n go, he been think say na may 29 be election, still campaigning for that failure....

2 Likes

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Brownzola(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2015
The people in sure-P office are all thieves. The graduate posted to my office in Ekiti State have not receive thier monthly stipend since they started their intenship in Nov. 2014. Imagine, after lots and lots of complaint all they said was they will pay. They shud be jailed.

1 Like

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by scarr: 8:01am On May 05, 2015
Jklue007:
Oga Jona, All these people you are suffering, Chaiyee; Diaris Goduoo

GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Must u always COPY!
Why don't u be original and form ur own slogan or ur brain doesn't allow for new ideas?

1 Like

Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by charger09(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Jonathans presidency is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria.

The money jonathan wasted on his failed election campaign could have be used to:

Build the 2nd Niger Bridge
Build the 4th Mainland Bridge
Resuscitate the Enugu Coal mines
Revive the Ajaokuta steel Mills
Build new Refinieries etc etc etc.

Instead of Jonathan to do all these, thereby creating jobs for millions of unemployed Nigerian graduates, he was busy giving out dollars to OPC, ND Militants, SW Obas etc.

Better days awaits Nigerian youths in the incoming Buhari/Osinbajo government
u hypocrisy
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by saintandsinnerz: 9:05am On May 05, 2015
CMSbrands:
Honestly speaking I employed a guy on temporary basis cuz he needed money to pay for d uniform, cap, captuering and others.. I was shocked wen dis guy came back after 6months of training and fake employment to use dem for campaign.. D money spent was not refunded, d salary promised was a mirage .. The guy is back working on weekend with my coy and he is also working as a contract marketer wit FCMB on stipends salary.. All GEJ transfromation programme were fraud even d Sure-p Which my wife applied for was. A big scam.. To God be d glory GEJ govt has gone down into d black history book of Nigeria.. He shall be remembered for all his worst records..

Aren't you fooolish? You know sure-p was a scam and yet you allowed your wife to apply! Hmmm wonders shall never end
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Stanbeto: 9:28am On May 05, 2015
i nearly fall a victim of this Fraud oo thank God oo
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Stanbeto: 9:32am On May 05, 2015
i just dey lafff ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
when a friend told me and gave me a contact, they were calling me like die
na him i come suspect say there is somethnig cooking up no be Baba Godeyy help me with small number common Sence grin grin grin grin cry
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On May 05, 2015
scarr:

Must u always COPY!
Why don't u be original and form ur own slogan or ur brain doesn't allow for new ideas?

Who release this one from cage....
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by scarr: 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
Jklue007:

Who release this one from cage....
Ur father that works with the cage coy
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by prophetfire: 12:30pm On May 05, 2015
Chai! Jonathan and his gang realy bleeped this country. No milk of human sympathy for the poor. How did we end up with such cruel mob as leaders?
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by sultaan(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2015
mugu paid tuition
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sure-P = Sure Prostitution!
How folks didn't see this coming still beats me, even now! Oh what a scam!! You could have ended up as cannon fodder in the Artillery Corps of The Rigging Army (R.A.) during the last elections but for Divine Providence! Thanks to God your cheated souls, violated bodies and shattered emotions are still intact and not dead to this world a la Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Immigration Recruitment Scam that led to the stampede in which many hapless citizens died in the pursuit of the mirage of a job Abba Moro his agent of an Interior Minister set up in the blazing heat of the Nigerian Job Market Desert! Abba Moro the chief accomplice has since melted away forgetting God will get him and his generation both in the now and in the hereafter except he repents!
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sure-P = Sure Prostitution!
How folks didn't see this coming still beats me, even now! Oh what a scam!! You could have ended up as cannon fodder in the Artillery Corps of The Rigging Army (R.A.) during the last elections but for Divine Providence! Thanks to God your cheated souls, violated bodies and shattered emotions are still intact and not dead to this world a la Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Immigration Recruitment Scam that led to the stampede in which many hapless citizens died in the pursuit of the mirage of a job Abba Moro his agent of an Interior Minister set up in the blazing heat of the Nigerian Job Market Desert! Abba Moro the chief accomplice has since melted away forgetting God will get him and his generation both in the now and in the hereafter except he repents!
Re: [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos by djkirkoo2(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
INEC Chairman so how did Buhari win?
Abeg try ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria / Cameroon’s Lagbo Dam Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Flood – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.