Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. (47059 Views)

Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Nigerian Crime Group Linked With 500 Jeeps Stolen In Canada This Year / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by prophetfire: 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
EdCure:

The usual chest beating!
SMH!

The lousy idiiot should continue bragging when he gets to jail. Let's see if he doesn't get disembowelled by some inmates.
is that hating on Igbo guys?you cant take it away from them.those guys are tough, bold n have guts.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
illiad:
See as yorubbish people dey jubilate

Is there any yoruba big man who is not into drugs?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TINUBU is the chairman of all the drug barons in Nigeria,.... he was the one who sent baba suwe to put cocaine in his anus grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
oluwasimeony:
I want know information about his family, he's name Abraham ejike / Elfizzy,his father family stay at enugu,,if someone know him,information me,thanks before
And you can even write a simple english,.....information me undecided...
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by cochexky: 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
imagine you since 1880 u have been in another man country stealing , pushing drugs and so many thing we may not know and u stand to open you useless and dirty mouth to tell me u are represent the igbos in austrialia while we are here trying to organize Nigeria in other to be good. yes am proudly an IGBO and that doest not make me to mercy for u in any form i see no reason why they should spay you demon , i wish they will kill you like other stupid and sensless Nigerians you refuse to Repent so that our degnity will have opportunity to come back . shame on u. i hate you drug man. the Bible said you should Repent or Parish but u have choosen to Parish then no mercy for you. abeg make them sentence you to death once than keeping you since you have done the deal for 25 bad years.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by cochexky: 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
imagine you since 1980 till now u have been in another man country stealing , pushing drugs and so many thing we may not know and u stand to open you useless and dirty mouth to tell me u are represent the igbos in austrialia while we are here trying to organize Nigeria in other to be good. yes am proudly an IGBO and that doest not make me to mercy for u in any form i see no reason why they should spay you demon , i wish they will kill you like other stupid and sensless Nigerians you refuse to Repent so that our degnity will have opportunity to come back . shame on u. i hate you drug man. the Bible said you should Repent or Parish but u have choosen to Parish then no mercy for you. abeg make them sentence you to death once than keeping you since you have done the deal for 25 bad years.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by cochexky: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

And you can even write a simple english,.....information me undecided...
hahahahahahah both the wrongee and the correctee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by ooshinibos: 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
chic2pimp:

The right one just hasn't been elected.
Good point ..when will the right one be elected ?
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by PenSniper: 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
DONRAW89:

Mark my words, IF you don't change your ways, you will be shot by armed robbers within the next two weeks!!!

Two weeks from now, I shall be happy to inform you and your fellow chimpanzees that am alive and well till kingdom come. Then the Lord shall rebuke you and have you cursed with a curse.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by PenSniper: 5:42pm On May 05, 2015
illiad:

Unfortunately for you, you're a lower specie to the Igbo. You either live with that fact or die with it.

Which ibos? The ones from the southeast of Nigeria that have become notorious for crime and criminal escapades all over the world ? Aw, any specie that's lower than them don't exist on two legs. They represent the basest of species that go on two legs.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by isalegan2: 2:37am On May 06, 2015
I can't copy the quote but did you all see in the OP where it says he does drug deals in China too?

This is the kind of person that should be held responsible for those poor misguided drug mules on death row in places like Indonesia. These are the kind of people that send those poor desperate people on suicide missions. Let them try him in Indonesia, not the desperate fools that do their errands.

And I don't believe any legitimate group made him Eze anything! Heck! Our honourable Eze of Nairaland is more legitimate than this Aussie outlaw.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Beface(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
I just can't stop laughing. They caught him with drugs and his busy telling the police is a Nigeria chief with JEW origin. Wetin concern Oyibo with that one,he no thank God say no bi Malaysia there arrest am.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Wissy36(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Oluwasemione or what's ever you call your name and all you who uses people's picture & names to write false information about . I,wisdom Abraham Ejike who is among of those who you keep messing up on this Naira forum., am giving you three good days to stop this that's if you value your life, but if you feel that it's your right to keep falsifying someones names & image on drugs issues just go ahead. The fly that doesn't listen to advise go in the grave with corpse. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Wissy36(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Oluwasemione or what's ever you call your name and all you who uses people's picture & names to write false information about . I,wisdom Abraham Ejike who is among of those who you keep messing up on this Naira forum., am giving you three good days to stop this that's if you value your life, but if you feel that it's your right to keep falsifying someones names & image on drugs issues just go ahead. The fly that doesn't listen to advise go in the grave with corpse. A word is enough for a wise

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by j1mmy: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
ibo monkey.

it is always ibo drug dealers, they never fail to destroy Nigeria's name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) / Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.