Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) (46988 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
A man identified as Daniel Ejike Onyebechi has in the early hours of today died by the roadside in Sapele, Delta State.

His lifeless body has been deposited in a mortuary according to Sapele Oghenek:

UPDATE:

02/07/2019

IDENTIFICATION NEEDED!!!

This na the person wey dem found dead for roadside this morning. During the course of wen dem dey deposit am for Mortuary, nai he wallet fall from him pocket. And we found out say he name Daniel Ejike Onyebechi.

We dey use this update to alert the general public, anybody wey know this person, or him family members, make unu contact us for our inbox to that we go give unu details of how unu fit retrieve the body.

Na yesterday nai he die for road side. May His Soul Rest In Peace. Amen

The reason for his death is still yet unknown. Kindly look at the photos below for identification.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-dies-by-the-road-side-in-sapele-do-you-know-him-photos/

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by manny4u(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
It is well, rest in peace.
Mod shud move this to front page pls.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Ekez(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
No,we don't know him

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
This life! One day hustling and bubbling, the next absolutely still.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by JosEast(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
This life sef...rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by shuttox: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect in peace

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
We dey use this update to alert the general public, anybody wey know this person, or him family members, make unu contact us for our inbox to that we go give unu details of how unu fit retrieve the body.
Eh ya!
Dis one na very sad tori o.
We pray make him family reconnect wit am, give am proper burial.
Na only God know how e take die so.
Make him soul rest for perfect peace in Jesus name.
Amen.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigeria was a country cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
died by the road side just like that

God help us. angry
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
sad
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
it is well
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just like that embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It shall never be well with Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
OMG! Is that Daniel?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
pDudd:
Yes, his name is Daniel Ejike Onyebechi.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
inside life
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oh Lawd! This is a sad story
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Joromi12:
inside life
Marlian.........

May his soul Rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa oooo. This life sha
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dude should have died at home but what to eat won't make him stay at home. Rest in Peace man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by xynerise: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
So painful. Lost my elder brother two days ago cry

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by pauloskie38(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by finest147: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
pDudd:
yes its daniel

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by delishpot: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:

So sorry about that. Comfort to all loved ones he left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:

So sorry dear cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bet9ja11004:
[color=#550000][/color]See Below

Are you okay?
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
pauloskie38:
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
My guy!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by delishpot: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am sure Seun is benefiting financially from this Bet Naija guy. Cos I don't understand why he is allowed to loiter the place with his kalokalo adverts. Seun must be getting his cut from it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.