Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria (37285 Views)

Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
Eghosa1:

I should visit the Igbo-Ukwu museum later this month and hopefully the Abia National war museum. Nigeria sure has history and wonderful tourism sites from north to south, east to west.

are u in abia?
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
Very exciting. However, the Mungo Park house is not in Eastern Nigeria. It's in the South South so I don't think it 'technically' falls into the category as the topic says.
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 05, 2015
okooloyun1:
The only place i will like to visit is the National museum in Umuahia the rest are just shrines and caves.
Have been there. Great place to be. I took pictures on that big ship
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by stephwells: 3:21am On May 06, 2015
The title got me interested initially, then saw shrine and some other places not to fun to go to. Why will anyone go there? Abi you wan wake the Gods they can use you for human sacrifice. Unba, i beg i no fit [img][/img] shocked
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by mrsage(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
Revealing post
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by cityAdventures: 12:33pm On May 22, 2015
nice.so i will add them on my bucket list
Re: 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria by queridasally(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2015
Kingscee:
bitches everywhere seeking for attention
I know its not me your calling a bitch, people like you are the very rot of the soceity, nothing constructive comes out of your mouth,you're trying to sound tough? Better behave like you your mother groomed you well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Types Of Police Vehicles / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.