Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Do Guys Think About This Topic :things You Don't Know About Menstruation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do Guys Think About This Topic :things You Don't Know About Menstruation. (531 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / What Every Lady Should Know – The Truth About Menstruation [must Read] / Things You Don't Know About Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Guys Think About This Topic :things You Don't Know About Menstruation. by syfurian: 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
Your menstrual period says a lot about your health. Being aware of the changes and how they happen can help you make choices about your health.

Menstrual cycle is the monthly series of changes in a woman’s body; it is also called menses, emmenia or catamenia. It starts at the age of 12-15 years and isn’t the same for every woman.

The day when bleeding starts is considered as the first day of the menstruation and this may last for 2-7 days. During this period, there is sudden reduction in the release of estrogen and progesterone in the ovary and the decreased level of these two hormones is responsible for menstruation.

Lack of these estrogens and progesterone causes sudden involuti..................... continue reading http://www.syfur.org/2015/02/things-you-dont-know-about-menstruation.html and pls comment and ask questions we are here for you
Re: What Do Guys Think About This Topic :things You Don't Know About Menstruation. by ghost1718(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
i am not sure if i'l marry with this kind of A thing happening to women. I cant stand seeing blood or my woman and my twin sis in pain

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Man In Human History Age 179 In India Says “death Has Forgten Me / Horrific Picture From The Fire Incident That Consumed 3 Kids... / Http://download.cnet.com/youtube-downloader-for-android-fvdtube/3000-2071_4-7635

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.