Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (37329 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by lasgidizygote: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Four Months After Medical Pills for abortion No Menstruation

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.
We have conducted pregnancy test twice and it tested negative.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Take her to see a gyneo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
cool The time wey you dey Hammer ! You ask us for advise ni ? undecided undecided undecided

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Both graduate, not ready for babies and yet can't prevent it, @Op why did you not use Durex, coi.tus interruptus, why abortion pills which is very dangerous, please next time since you can't get hold of your thing when nodding attention in her unsafe period, just mix small Guinness stout and lime together for her to drink after pouring your precious juice into her cool

I believe she is okay, her cycle just destabilized

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by veekid(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
I know of someone who can help..... Happney65; he's very good at this
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls go do preggy test, it's important, the baby might not abort..

if test shows negative, then you need to see a gynecologist..

all these wala would have been prevented with the use of a #50 condom.

prevention is always better than cure.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Dottore: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
The things 10minutes sex can cause no be here.
When baba D rises if you allow it take control na so so regret go dey come moments after. Regrets about ur spiritual life that's been messed, risk of STDs, unnecessary expenditures you incurred to brighten the moment with the sex partner and even settle her, fear of unwanted pregnancy, remaking of bed and cleaning/washing of beddings, money for fueling of your car to bring her and drop her, wear and tear of the vehicle, traffic jams, wasted precious productive time and resources and energy. Not to mention possible birth of mistrust, quarrels and tantrums in the case of infidelity gone wrong.
Saying no to sex orgies has countless benefits but e no easy. GOD HELP US ALL

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Toluwani113: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for your interest in this thread, please i applied for vacancy as an IT student in a company since last year, but I got no response from them until 2 days ago that I should come for interview yesterday.

After getting to the company, i was told to write a test, and finally I was led to the interview room.

Today, I received a call from them that I should bring my Original ND Result by 12 noon.

The main problem now is that I obtained both Poly HND Form & OAU Admission Form but if OAU admits me, they'll resume by next year (probably August)
IF polytechnic admits me, they'll resume in November this year.

Now, should I go for the job or wait for admission list.

Thanks

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by morganist99(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by emmyw(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oh! God have mercy on your children, had it been your parent aborted you, would you even be typing this poo! Here? You both are graduates, but because of economic situation, you decided, decided what? Why not wait since you said soonest you guys will tie the knot? I wonder what graduates will teach their kids in the nearest future! I don't wanna type much! Now your mistake has taken your happiness! And I know you won't even learn from this, and you are not even ready to tie the know anytime soon!

14 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by ummeey: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
E pass go

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by MzPecs(f): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by AmenJoan(f): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
A gynecologist would know better
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by steppin: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Gynecologists and doctors go dey for hospital dey look for patients, patients go carry their wahala come Nairaland.
I tire.

99 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by nwachinemelu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call me.....
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Omotayor123(f): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
First, Say No to Abortion!!!

OP you said this is Not the First time its happening shocked shocked The Baby get strong Head grin grin

Jokes apart... Take her to the hospital, you should have known better than using random drug for Abortion.

If God save you both from this, pls. Do remember this:

#Condom Helps!
tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
I feel your pain bro cry cry
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Young03(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
c as God dey cry unto DAT baby una terminate

let me keep quiet n learn
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's pay back time......Nemesis calling. Good job, welldone! grin

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by salabscholar01(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Use condom, una no dey gree use, grin grin

without condom, 1+1=3,

There is no simpler ways to prevent that intruder than this.... I mean wear it like agbada grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by opethom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Carry her come make I test her
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Itukus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just relax as long as the pregnancy test comes back negative. But there are rare cases where a pregnant woman gets her tests results negative until she actually bulges and has to go for and ultra sound scan. In some other rare cases, there will be no buldge at all until very late in the pregnancy. Some women rarely do not even know they are pregnant until they go into labor.

Let her lye down, you use your fingers to feel lower abdominal area if there is a stone-like mass. Let her also put feel her pussy if there is a stone-like mass there. My guess is she's no longer pregnant but the pregnancy hormones are yet to fizzle away.

You both have to be careful because when it happens like this it can give you a false sense of security that she's still in her safe period and you make the mistake of not preventing pregnancy. That's where she can actually take in and she won't get her menses and you'll go for another test which will return positive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by logadims: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesus is the solution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just don't understand why poor and jobless people have sex&if you must have sex then use protection.

7 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by ladyF(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by TVTKOKO(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
logadims:
Jesus is the solution.
Bros calm down na a angry angry angry angry angry
Even Jesus ma don tire with the way una dey shout im name upandan! This same Jesus say 'thou shall not kill' angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by FunkyMetahuman: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
#legalizeabortions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja / 5 5555

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.