Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos (31969 Views)

Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / Accident Between Tipper And Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by lilwayneme(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
hey....
blood of Jesus
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by kalufelix(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
How much the owner wan sell am for scrap
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by TheFilmmaker: 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]May God spear there live amin [/size]

Chai. RIP English.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by john4aguero: 9:28pm On May 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh. God save us from dis untimely death..AMEN!!

Men will always serve themselves first.

Instead of praying for those brethren that are involved first at least for now...haba!
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
am not surprised
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Omotayor123(f): 9:36pm On May 04, 2015
Dem go see d Driver bones pick so
God have mercy.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
... so these are the 'beasts ' the book of revelations talked about. hmmm!!
May the dead RIP.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]May God spear there live amin [/size]
you wicked oh!you still want God to spear their lives?! why?
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
john4aguero:

Men will always serve themselves first.

Instead of praying for those brethren that are involved first at least for now...haba!
mr Solomon I greet u..
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Exponental(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
@op, are u sure that's a Volkswagen?I cant even figure out d model.
meeeeen, d car itself is injured n dead.
RIP to d dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by john4aguero: 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
mr Solomon I greet u..

Lol...not like that. I just meant you should think of their condition at the moment first before praying such never happens to you which I'm sure it won't.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
john4aguero:

Lol...not like that. I just meant you should think of their condition at the moment first before praying such never happens to you which I'm sure it won't.
ok bro. Notin do u, my mistake though..

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by chimaology92: 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
please lets be more careful on the road. RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by pak: 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
The driver of the car was an ex-colleague and a friend.

Life can be difficult to predict atimes.

I think the road transport association should at least endeavour to call their men to order.

I had an experience on the same Jos-Riyom road in March this year.
I was about to overtake a commercial bus driver at a speed well exceeding 100km/hr when the driver (obviously without consulting his rear view mirror) made a sharp bend to the left. Even the slightest impact at that speed would have sent my car spiraling so I did the most sensible thing which was to head into the bush at the other side of the road, expectedly I lost control of the car and based on experience, I loosened my grip on the steering and lightened the pressure on my breaks.
What happened next is still one of the greatest technology wonder I have personally experienced.
Without steering the wheel, the car just automatically veered back into the road and started heading to the bush at the opposite direction, still out of control. One second I saw bush,the car swerved itself again and the next I saw road, this kept happening - the car kept swerving back and forth on the road and reducing in speed until it attained stability.
My initial instinct was that an angel had taken control of the car (and who knows, perhaps that was the case) but then I also now remembered reading the manual when I bought the car talking about the ESP - electronic stability program - implemented in the car. It's a technology that automatically determines when a driver loses control and then sends signals to the wheels to counter the loss of control.
I duff my hat for German auto manufacturers!
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Kendzyma(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2015
tartar9:
and the bible was not destroyed Miracle! cheesy
miracle?..u r a complete I.diot.so a bible is worth more than four lives?smh.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by john4aguero: 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
ok bro. Notin do u, my mistake though..

Correct guy smiley
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by tartar9(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2015
Kendzyma:
miracle?..u r a complete I.diot.so a bible is worth more than four lives?smh.
beware! watch your tongue man,the Lord is a consuming fire!
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by IntroVAT: 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
Air bags couldnt do shiit
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by tola9ja: 11:48pm On May 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you wicked oh!you still want God to spear their lives?! why?

If there is live there is hope
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by tola9ja: 11:48pm On May 05, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Chai. RIP English.

Please correct me
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Nobody: 6:39am On May 06, 2015
tola9ja:

If there is live there is hope
if God spears your life, only his GRACE will make you survive but if He spares your life ,that one is better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.