Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt (51855 Views)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Multi-coloured Dress / Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
interesting.....its a no no for me.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by tottinova: 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
only labu labu shirt and shoe... hope sey she wear pant grin because breeze like rough play grin

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by UnknownT: 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
nairaland sef! Mtchewww! I thought the reason an asterisk is marked on threads that have made front page is to avoid mods moving the threads back to the FP, these days threads on FP keep coming back with a different heading but the same thread
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
Why she come wear 2baba shirt, cheesy forget to wear trouser put na? cheesy cheesy kolo woman
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by wahalababe(f): 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
y did ds make front page?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by kay29000(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
Nah!!! Not cool. Sorry. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
Annie, you look good, ignore haters!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Cryxtal(f): 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
Me likely! Lol

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by emmyw(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
Vacancy At Lite Shore Engineering Services-Apply Here
http://www.ngschoolz.com/vacancy-at-lite-shore-engineering-services-apply-here/
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by wolelove(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by 0b1nna: 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
Shortyy:
same ol' tomboy
Based on your profile pic, I'd say you both have same thing in common. cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Mcdonna: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
This woman never looks good. Even with the plenty money at her disposal. Maybe she's not happy sha.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2015
2baba will be angry o
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by victors123: 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
The outfit is nt too perfect
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by maureeoy: 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
i dont like what she is wearing. which type of fashion is this one? she forgets she is a mother. everything is open na wa o
na dem sabi sha all in the name of fashion.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by drone99(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2015
Apart from being Tubaba's wife, what else does she do? What's here relevance in the society?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by RaquelG: 12:28pm On May 05, 2015
She looks good smiley.
In other news Amaechi #PayOurSalaries

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by henryutd(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Spirit of madness has entered ladies and gradually getting to their mums and grandmothers.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by AsanwaKC(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
OK cool....for bedroom
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by ilovecritics(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:
I hope she left lots of condom in Lagos for her dog husband.

Why call someone's husband a 'DOG??

Hungry As.s! undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 05, 2015
So? You want us to start slewing insults at her or? I don't follow... undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Abbey2sam(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:
I hope she left lots of condom in Lagos for her dog husband.

that was unnecessary bro....imagine someone called you dog
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by debbydee(f): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
i am not feeling the outfit
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by cochexky: 12:46pm On May 05, 2015
ThanK God anie is not a man she FOR DO PASS BROTHER TUFACE grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by hamilton62(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2015
This is one of the reasons dubai is crying and banning countries because of indecent dressing...
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by hrykanu231(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Some of the mothers in this era really lack what our mothers had(core values and culture of decency). I wonder what they will teach their daughters?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
is she even wearing anything under?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Aida13: 1:01pm On May 05, 2015
Someone pls borrow this woman a fashion stylist.

Please.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Adamsdelrio(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
CANDID ADVICE!

Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing clothes that quite revealed their body parts. Here is what the Chairman told them:

He took agood look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget in their lives. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.
1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them.
He looked at them with serious eyes and said;"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too. "So he added that, if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration.First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts(wedding) and mine you professionally(legal marriage). But if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally. Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that. Keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you.
Let usall encourage our wives, sisters, friends and daughters to dress well and decently! Be different for God.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by Vivipop(f): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
What's the hat for?
When you think money can get it all, mrs Idibia proves you wrong.Annie can do better than this.
Anyways, that's her business not mine.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt by adepiero: 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
See nairaland fashion police don finish Annie but truth be told, her fashion sense is wack undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.