Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta (35281 Views)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Multi-coloured Dress / Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Daminaj1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Annie Idibia was one of the Host at the Lagos Fiesta last night and she looked lovely.

Did you nail the look?

She wrote along with the photo she posted on her Instagram page

About last night .. Co Host duties ,1LagosFeista !!! Styled @zed_eye entire outfit from @elanredStore make up @dorismakeovers , hair:BeoliveHair
thanks Zed baybay ,totally in love with the entire look!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4k5OfAMVQ/?taken-by=annieidibia1

cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Daminaj1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
The Mother of two was also spotted with her BFF and Iyanya's girlfriend, Freda Francis

[size=14pt]See more Photos on[/size] : http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/annie-idibia-step-out-in-stripe.html

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Pineapp: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
She killed it jooor smiley

But the red shoe na total fuvck up embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by GraceBestowed(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm not going to lie, a very well put together outfit. I might have done some things differently but to each her own! :-)

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by lilmax(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Poor

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by jaydude(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Looks awful to me undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Lovexme(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
What do I care?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Emmayen(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
and so what
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
so?
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
opeyemiie:
she try small

http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/beautiful-photos-of-flavours-manager.html?m=1
give am 85 claps at least.. not too many akwa-ibom hooches look this good after soo many years .. she try 8 claps MILO Style grin
The length of the trouser didn't do the shoe any justice

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by emmabest2000(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
kobonaire:
viewer discretion is advised

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by kobonaire(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
viewer discretion is advised
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Ijehk7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
good
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice grin
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by enasgreat: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Delta state govt empowerment program and total scholarship scheme and how to apply for them

Click www.codelinkefe.wapka.mobi
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by pimpchi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Which one be all these rubbish front page topic, picture of annie in d pool, aki and pawpaw in d toilet, Tonto inside her room. Mod, no carry this rubbish pattern enter new year.... Meanwhile receive sense in whatever name you worship. Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by ngmgeek(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Too much make up. The dress sef tire me!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by romelady(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
nice
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by kobonaire(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmabest2000:
(Re: the pic you posted)
Good grief. Who is that Botox patient in that picture?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wille - Wille
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
The ensemble is blinding!
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by lilien001(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
. The outfit is a hit for me, carefully put together. I can't say same about the makeup tho
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know say some people go open mouth say her breast don't fall cheesy grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by wytecat: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
She looks like a clown heading to a circus.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sum people qo open mouth talk say her breast don fall grin
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by unite4real: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
The return of Willie Willie

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Terrible makeup. Several shades lighter. Makes her look like a ghost.
Re: Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta by robosky02(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice grin

how far?

a you back now from the ban?

if not send it again waiting for you bae

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) / Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.