Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt (5223 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Andy Uba Will Be Jailed If Found Guilty Of Forgery (picture) / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by chamboy(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2015
Ffk...Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Knows Fate June 18

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
[[s]quote author=chamboy post=33418910]Ffk...Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Knows Fate June 18[/quote][/s]

undecided
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by bamidele029: 7:24pm On May 04, 2015
Lol, see his mouth. No wonder the basket mouth has been keeping a low profile lately grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by crownprince102: 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
Lol...... Jona and criminals has been friend since 1000 B.C grin

Imagine a criminal being a party's spoke man. Birds of a feather, flocks together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by ki02020(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2015
The guy don die of HBP...............abeg can we have the handover postponed till july just like we had it for the election....na lie e no possible May 29th on my mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
I wonder why Jonathan no help femi strikeout is cases and gives him a clean Bill before handovet, Femi use and dumped

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Pataki: 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
barnabasj:
I wonder why Jonathan no help femi strikeout is cases and gives him a clean Bill before handovet, Femi use and dumped
That is no longer possible as Jonathan himself knows the game is up for Femi.

Cramjones used his own mouth to finish himself. This same Femi will in real life, insult and verbally attack the opposition members to please Jonathan, while he comes on NL and some other anonymous Nigerian websites to praise APC and act like he is a senior member of APC.

The game is up for him. Amaechi is definitely having the last laugh right now. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by tinuolababy(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
Lol. No wonder he has been quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by okosodo: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
Nothing will happen, except for crowding everywhere with unqualified northerners

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by kunlesufyan(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
grin..but this man was so sure about pdp's victory before the election ..one would say he contributed to Jonathan's loss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by wachakuta(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
pwahahahah............. cant wait
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by chacoonder(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2015
I hope so too. it's so unfortunate that the EFCC has given his travel passport back to him..hence, he might vanish before that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmmmm......let the court decide. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Nobody: 4:43am On May 05, 2015
mtchewwww
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2015
bamidele029:
Lol, see his mouth. No wonder the basket mouth has been keeping a low profile lately grin
he's scared to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Qualer: 5:40am On May 05, 2015
barnabasj:

Copenhagen-Finland... really??
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by eedriyz(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2015
I hate him as much as I hate posts like this.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by mogentle(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2015
Fewon Fawon K'ewonde.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by MINISTER2000: 6:24am On May 05, 2015
GEJ and criminals r in inseparable. A Nation's president should be a man of impeccable morals, but incase of GEJ he courts and wines with them. Birds of a feather flock to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by driand(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2015
Ffk enter one chance.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by toluine56(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015
Pls vote asisat oshoala for bbc womens world footballer
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by RockMaxi: 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Well it's possible his jail sentence may be reduced but he first have to return to the party he has been demonising as Islamic brotherhood. grin

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by omenka(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2015
crownprince102:
Lol...... Jona and criminals has been friend since 1000 B.C grin

Imagine a criminal being a party's spoke man. Birds of a feather, flocks together.
Criminal --- campaign spokesman.

Convicted criminal/Transgender --- political benefactor/ godfather.

Drug baron --- campaign coordinator SW.

Convicted criminal --- Lagos anchor.

Yet he turns around to blame others for his downfall.

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by LKO(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2015
Sensational headline. Is Buhari d judge that would deliver the judgement? For goodness sake, let's allow the judiciary do their work in their own way. Sentiment has no place in justice dispensation. The OP and others have already made up their mind that FFK would be jailed on that date. If the judgement goes the other way dat day, people would now be mislead into believing that the judge was bribed. Tinubu was arraigned before the CCB, was he eventually jailed? Same with Elrufai. Elrufai's case was dismissed for lack of substantial evidence. FFK is in court with his lawyers, let him be. If EFCC prosecution lawyers can't give substantial evidence, there is no way the judge would jail him. Too much misinformation in the social media.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Day169: 9:21am On May 05, 2015
I see this guy claiming "Insanity" (with some evidence though), so he may get away..
..Only to be re-admitted in a mental home for non-compliance with his medication for psychosis.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by sunkoye: 9:55am On May 05, 2015
God...pls make my wish come tru about FFK.

pls remember his sins against nigeria.

My God, btw 15 and 30 wont be a bad idea.
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 05, 2015
Qualer:

Copenhagen-Finland... really??

@Qualer you are a complete Moro.n
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by Qualer: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
barnabasj:

@Qualer you are a complete Moro.n
you are welcome dear / thank me later!
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by chamboy(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2015
Ffk ooo
Re: Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt by fx45(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
okosodo:
Nothing will happen, except for crowding everywhere with unqualified northerners
They dont seem to understand what exactly we're up against..... But like the zombies they've been turned into, they'll continue chanting change and arguing senselessly all over the place

(1) (Reply)

Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation / "Nigeria Is Not A Nation" - Former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme Spits Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.