Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) (61464 Views)

She Is Already Married, No Second Baby Mama - Davido Reacts / Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) / Davido's Sad Abandoned American Girlfriend Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:02am On May 05, 2015
D amount wen dat woman dey make in a year nor even reach wetin he dey mk in a day, so hw r u sure he is angry? Abi he dey even promote d MAMA
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Kreamie(m): 1:01am On May 05, 2015
Hey you..'THINK' before you quote me smiley
marvell3:

Hey you,now what's d guarantee dis news is authentic??..think
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by tomiobj(m): 5:18am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Davido is sad over “Mama Davido Restaurant and Bar” by a fan of his. He took to his social media pages (Instagram and Twitter) to show his displeasure.

https://instagram.com/p/2RIYPSqUDQ/

Haha. I think you are over. Stating. Things
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2015
Guys its not about the name or anything, its about his feeling. If by chance u don't know, Davido's mum is dead so when u say 'mama davido' that means davido mother who is late so u can figure out his angle of displeasure...a form of rememberance od his late mother.
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Having lost his mom at a tender age, I can understand why he'd be upset.

So nairaland, I'm running this very important poll, and all you have to do is click Like for Nneka123 and Share for missclasssy. Right now I have no idea what the poll's for. I guess I'll decide that after collating the results. Thanks guys! You're the best!

Like: Nneka123
Share: missclasssy

I think I have a thing for trouble. grin
This guy you won't kill me grin
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Mine will be coming up soon: MAMA SEUN RESTURANT NIG LTD.
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by MDJALO(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2015
Oboy no vex na ur capital ohh

Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by bamite(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Stop it undecided undecided undecided
Are u aware you have a problem? undecided
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Having lost his mom at a tender age, I can understand why he'd be upset.

So nairaland, I'm running this very important poll, and all you have to do is click Like for Nneka123 and Share for missclasssy. Right now I have no idea what the poll's for. I guess I'll decide that after collating the results. Thanks guys! You're the best!

Like: Nneka123
Share: missclasssy

I think I have a thing for trouble. grin

What's the reason behind this?
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by heeds2532(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by captainteejay(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2015
make hiinn go die nww cox na only him b davi ......
mzchewwwwww
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by captainteejay(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2015
make hiinn go die nww cox na only him b davi ......
mzchewwwwww
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
This guy you won't kill me grin
Good thing you know. Same reason I called off our no-holds-barred wrestling matchup. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

What's the reason behind this?
Honestly, I wish I had a clue.
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Honestly, I wish I had a clue.
Wasn't it originally your idea?
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

Wasn't it originally your idea?
It was just an impulse post.
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:

Good thing you know. Same reason I called off our no-holds-barred wrestling matchup. cheesy
hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by tablu: 6:58pm On May 05, 2015
Chai dis davido nah real small pikin...
Re: Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) by fortch: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Some people are senseless how can you post that kind of rubbish when you know that the mother is dead. The person is not sensitive at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.