Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,197 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member (16718 Views)

Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / ‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Winning123: 10:51am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!

Which youth? How old is Jonathan and what did he do with the opportunity? How old is James Ibori, Igbinedon, Fayose, Liyel Imoke, Apkabio, Abati, etc. It may interest you to now that they are in their late 40's on the average. They are worse than the old generation. So stop making noise and crying foul. Go into politics if you are so passionate.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by joedave(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!

So as a youth you expect to join or be drafted as a member of the BOT
of the party? What is your pedigree in politics before you're made
one of its national advisers. Do you think its beans?

People should stop crying fouls over Youth's inaccommodation or
exclusion from scheme of things, If you want to be part of, then
start somewhere and ensure you garner special qualities to
demote those you are pitched against.

PLEASE ITS ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF, NOBODY WILL
WAIT FOR ANYONE.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by 83lagosroad(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Winning123:

Which youth? How old is Jonathan and what did he do with the opportunity? How old is James Ibori, Igbinedon, Fayose, Liyel Imoke, Apkabio, Abati, etc. It may interest you to now that they are in their late 40's on the average. They are worse than the old generation. So stop making noise and crying foul. Go into politics if you are so passionate.

you are so quick to rain insults. Anyway I think the problem you have is that you know not that you know nothing. For those bad eggs you called there are millions of youths and people in their 40's who are doing great in all areas of life. Pls stop wasting your fathers hard earn money to watch po>ns and unprofitable chats. Pls goggle I yourself.
"nigerian-American doing fine all over the globe" you will see that you have a long way to go. Internet warrior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Oyetola Appeals Court Ruling Nullifying Candidacy / Nigeria’s Looted £400bn In Europe, Asia — UK Group / Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.