Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Learn How To Sing Harmony To Any Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learn How To Sing Harmony To Any Song (1664 Views)

Getting The Instrumental Of Any Song / So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / The Levites Sing "Gospel Music Talent Competition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sing Harmony To Any Song by jazzyluv28(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2015
Hello,

Singing the Harmony part of a song was frustrating and annoying to me, at first I taught it was only me. Then I began to ask questions, i soon noticed that some people could Harmonize naturally whilst some learnt it.

I can take the solo or lead vocal of any song but singing either Alto or Tenor was not it at all, and to be a good vocalist you should be able to sing the harmony for any song.

I remember going to auditioning, I passed all the tasked but was disqualified when I was asked to sing the HARMONY to a song.

That is all pass now.

I am very sure alot of people are going through same frustration.
Well I have a solution for you, that helped me and am very sure it would also help you greatly, within few months singing harmony would be a child's play for you, and the tone of your voice would changed and be noticed by others.

Have you been asking these questions:

1. How do I simply FIND a harmony?
2. How do you HEAR harmonies?
3. How do I SING the harmony?
4. How do I know whether or not to sing the harmony above or below the melody?
5. Am I singing harmony in a tenor range or an alto range?
6. Can I actually LEARN harmony?
7. Can I sing the harmony without hearing the melody?
8. Will I be able to find the harmony on-the-spot?
9. How do Background Vocals relate to the melody and should they always be different from the melody?
10. How do I blend with a singer that sounds completely different from me?

ALL THESE QUESTION HAS A SIMPLE ANSWER

Send a mail to jazzylove2004@gmail.com
Subject of Your mail: Send Me The How To Sing Harmony Package
Call: 08034927513
We would send the details to you asap.

Remember everybody has a voice.
Re: Learn How To Sing Harmony To Any Song by jazzyluv28(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2015
jazzyluv28:
Hello,

Singing the Harmony part of a song was frustrating and annoying to me, at first I taught it was only me. Then I began to ask questions, i soon noticed that some people could Harmonize naturally whilst some learnt it.

I can take the solo or lead vocal of any song but singing either Alto or Tenor was not it at all, and to be a good vocalist you should be able to sing the harmony for any song.

I remember going to auditioning, I passed all the tasked but was disqualified when I was asked to sing the HARMONY to a song.

That is all pass now.

I am very sure alot of people are going through same frustration.
Well I have a solution for you, that helped me and am very sure it would also help you greatly, within few months singing harmony would be a child's play for you, and the tone of your voice would changed and be noticed by others.

Have you been asking these questions:

1. How do I simply FIND a harmony?
2. How do you HEAR harmonies?
3. How do I SING the harmony?
4. How do I know whether or not to sing the harmony above or below the melody?
5. Am I singing harmony in a tenor range or an alto range?
6. Can I actually LEARN harmony?
7. Can I sing the harmony without hearing the melody?
8. Will I be able to find the harmony on-the-spot?
9. How do Background Vocals relate to the melody and should they always be different from the melody?
10. How do I blend with a singer that sounds completely different from me?

ALL THESE QUESTION HAS A SIMPLE ANSWER

Remember everybody has a voice.

Singing harmony is quite simple than singing melody if only you know the techniques behind how to singing Harmony. This is what we would reveal to you, and alot of people would notice massive difference in the Tone of your voice and also the style you use.

Remember, everybody has a voice!

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Bella Shmurda – Cash App (back To Sender) ••• / Is W4 Related To 2face? / Copyright War: ‘terry G Is An Impostor ‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.