Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,805 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Get Employed Instantly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Employed Instantly. (420 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Employed Instantly. by endylake1986(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2015
Emmanuel, use this link http:///28d61606 to tell your colleagues and friends to Apply for the Elite Employee Quest - Batch 2.

The Elite
THIS IS REAL. I HAVE TWO PEOPLE I REFERRED AND THE GOT INSTANT EMPLOYMENT.
THERE ARE NO JOBS THEY SAY IN NIGERIA BUT THERE JOBS, ALL YOU NEED IS THE RIGHT RECOMMENDATION.
JUST APPLY THROUGH THAT LINK IN BLUE COLOUR
Re: Get Employed Instantly. by Lanretoye(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2015
Where do u work?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy, Us, Nigeria,cabal And The Economy / Bauchi Gov-elect Vows To Probe Yuguda / Captain Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.