Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency (788 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency by kinharold(m): 2:59am On May 05, 2015
The world renowned Neurosurgeon is seeking to replace Obama at the White House as US president in the 2016 election. Ben Carson intends to contest as a Republican (GOP).

This two links dont seem to show enthusiasm about the idea.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/the-ben-carson-campaign-website-a-review-118131390026.html

http://time.com/3845535/ben-carson-the-gops-accidental-candidate-for-president/

Re: Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency by ShaddyTerese(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2015
He is living his book: "think big". Good luck Sir.
Re: Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency by Medley(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2015
This is the kind of people that other countries present as president, achievers ready to serve and not people that don't really know what they want until they get there,only for God-fathers to Hijack the sits. Buhari now has a fresh chance to make it right
Re: Ben Carson To Contest For The United States Presidency by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Chadian President Threatens Jonathan, Buhari With Smile And Handshake Of Threat / Photos From The Peaceful Protest Of Funaab Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.