Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. (75791 Views)

Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards / Help Me Recommend A Gud Facial Cream To Even My Face (2) (3) (4)

Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2015
Please help, what cream can i use for my face? i need a good cream to tone my face the colour is different from my body its getting darker cry cry cry angry angry angryeveryday please, suggest something that will help and also take away acne and sunburn thanks. smiley smiley smiley

I also came across clearsil in a shop please what do you people think about the product/ good or bad sad

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2015
But wait, wey d face?
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 05, 2015
The "clean and clear" dual moisturizer.

It does not only brighten and smooth your face, it also get rid of acne as well.

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
The "clean and clear" dual moisturizer.

It does not only brighten and smooth your face, it also get rid of acne as well.
Please do you mean clearasil or? how much does it cost and pic plsss embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 05, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please do you mean clearasil or? how much does it cost and pic plsss embarassed embarassed embarassed
No. i meant

clean and clear. it's the one i use.

You can get this for 1,500. At some places 2,000.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
No. i meant

clean and clear. it's the one i use.

You can get this for 1,500. At some places 2,000.
Wow thanks i hope it works. Please how often should i use it? mornings, night, after shower or? thanks
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Wow thanks i hope it works. Please how often should i use it? mornings, night, after shower or? thanks
It works, if you use it all the time as a regime. It's a moisturizer for the face, so Morning, night and after shower time too. To keep the face moisturize, and not looking or feeling dry.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Nobody: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
Nneka123:
It works, if you use it all the time as a regime. It's a moisturizer for the face, so Morning, night and after shower time too. To keep the face moisturize, and not looking or feeling dry.
Thanks i will try it out and then come here for my testimony... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by fdmskincare: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413, 09039030457

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by homesodear: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by homesodear: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by fdmskincare: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Mimiano: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2016
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!

Do you know that you can achieve a healthy, flawless and radiant skin without the use of steroids, mercury, hydroquinonone and other harsh chemicals that poses threat to the skin Natural skin care recipes and products remains the best because it saves your skin and boost your overall wellbeing, therefore its high time you ditch those chemicals that does nothing but harm your skin.

If you're ready to explore this golden opportunity, you are invited to join our 4 days intensive whatsapp training session, where you will learn how to make various skin care and body enhancement recipes and products that will make you glow like never before and boost your confidence. The training cuts across all areas of skin care... Skin brightening, skin lightening, skin moisturising, pimples treatments, stretch marks, sunburn, breast firming, weight loss and lots more...

What are you waiting for
Training holds on June 16- June 19
Training fee is #5000
Limited slots available
To reserve a slot, text yes to 08053341539
Do you consider this fascinating? Share with your friends....
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by homesodear: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2016
This is what we do, @ #flawlessskinmanagers. We train you in Organic skincare formulations, Natural makeup application, Healthy mocktail drinks beneficial to skin health, (no sugar, no carbs, no calories), Facial wipes for acne, Amazing facials, Body firming and lots more!!!! We let you see the way it's be done from the bottom to finish. No too much story. We pride ourselves on organic and natural wellbeing. Come see for yourself because seeing is definately believing.
Happening on 29th June to 2nd July, save this dates .
Fees......is 100k
Start up kits worth 60k will be given to you to start up your own
business. Where else can this happen, only @#flawlessskinmanagers #beliveinyouself#takeaboldstepnow#werock#skincarepro #organicrocks #doityourself #workfromhomemum #buildabusiness #passiveincome #loveforskin
Certificate of participation will be given to you on that day .To register and participate for yourself.
Call.....or WhatsApp _08034917464 or BBM 5EF8D98F
Check us out on ..www.facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers.

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by gynny(f): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Healthy skin and glowing skin is every body’s dream, click on the link below to get some healthy tips and home remedies that you can relate to make your skin glow.
http://www.gigihealth.com/healthy-skin-want-to-make-your-skin-glow/
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by egobetatoday: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
ClassicQueen:

Hello. So have you used the clean and clear dual action moisturizer? What's your verdict ... Thinking of buying it too.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Gigihealth: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Face wash can be in a form of facial care products, which act as a cleanser for removing dead skin cells, make-up, dirt, oil and other types of external pollutant from the skin of the face. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/face-wash-how-to-correctly-wash-your-face/
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by AnitaReszka: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
I highly recommend Dermalmd Even Tone Serum Recently i Got recommend by a friend of mine. I was hesitated at first because this serum works for my friend but might not work for me. Oh well i gave it a try. I only used on my neck because my face is sensitive. After finish dermalmd serum 1 bottle, I can tell my neck is much more brighter and feel soft. My neck was uneven skin tone before compare to now. I bought the second one and used on my face. I use AM and PM. My face was sensitive and dry but now it's soft and feel moisturized all day. Another good thing that I don't have any breakout after using this. All my pimple scar faded away as well.

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by OloriAbefe(f): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
AnitaReszka:
I highly recommend Dermalmd Even Tone Serum Recently i Got recommend by a friend of mine. I was hesitated at first because this serum works for my friend but might not work for me. Oh well i gave it a try. I only used on my neck because my face is sensitive. After finish dermalmd serum 1 bottle, I can tell my neck is much more brighter and feel soft. My neck was uneven skin tone before compare to now. I bought the second one and used on my face. I use AM and PM. My face was sensitive and dry but now it's soft and feel moisturized all day. Another good thing that I don't have any breakout after using this. All my pimple scar faded away as well.

Pls, does it work for blackheads and pimples I'm presently using pharmaderm for my pimples, but haven't seen any difference.
I would love you to help me with a pic of the serum and how much it cost and how to use it.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by bigmoney4real: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by ShauntelClark: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
I have always loved Dermalmd Blemish Serum. I apply it before I go to bed and in the morning my acne is almost gone. After the second night everything is cleared up. Also does amazing things for my blackheads. I am not blessed with clear skin but fortunately for me I discovered this stuff in college.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by flexzyskincare(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Training! Training!! Training!!! Organic skincare outlines.
‎•Knowing all skin types‎ •Egyptian milk and body wash •Halfcast cream and oil •Whitening cream •Chocolate cream‎ •Mango body butter •Body cream •Baby soap. •Baby shampoo •Body wash •Body  peel serum ‎ •Shower gel •Glowing cream •Papaya whitening soap‎ •morning/night facial cream‎ •Baby cream •Pink lips balms •Weight loss drink‎ •Fairness serum •Sunscreen cream •Sunblock cream •Pink lips balm •Stretch mark cream •Toning black soap‎ •Lips scrub •Facial cream •Complexion scrub •Exfoliating and moisturizing •Face cleanser •Breast firming mask and oil •Hair growth cream •Night cream for younger and glowing skin •Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin‎‎ ‎•Under eye cream to remove dark circles •Moisturizer for clear & fair skin •Night cream for face-under eye •Face primer •Natural home-made skin moisturizer •How to exfoliate your face naturally for oily &dry skin •Face mask •Pimples cure •Ancient secret to younger look ‎ • Salted chocolate coffee exfoliating butter • Eczema cream / soap ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ SKIN TREATMENT using natural ingredients.‎ ‎Home remedy for the following: Sunburn  Dry skin‎ Eczema  Dark spots‎ Dark armpit‎ Dark knuckles ‎ Acne  Patches.  Pimples Body tags‎

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE How to make the following from scratch.  •Lemon oil •Carrot oil •‎Almond oil‎ •Coconut oil‎ •Avocado oil ‎•Orange oil •Peppermint oil •Lavender oil‎ ‎2000# https:///CJUgYLMc5Y22wGfz0UWIsL
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by prescar14: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
ShauntelClark:
I have always loved Dermalmd Blemish Serum. I apply it before I go to bed and in the morning my acne is almost gone. After the second night everything is cleared up. Also does amazing things for my blackheads. I am not blessed with clear skin but fortunately for me I discovered this stuff in college.
Where can I buy in Lagos pls,
My dark spot on my face have refused to clear
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by vichaz10(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
ShauntelClark:

pls hw much is the serum
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Greenlightfarm: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
BENEFIT OF SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA
Remove wrinkles, eye bags,expression lines, crow's feet,nasolabial folds
Enrich argireline to anti-aging
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion
Increase skin elastic, keep skin youth.

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Indications: All skin type

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
YOUR BEAUTY IS OUR CONCERN

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Greenlightfarm: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Greenlightfarm post=70648267]We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 (Whatapp Number) or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
GET NOW FOR #3,500
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by Greenlightfarm: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
ClassicQueen:
Please help, what cream can i use for my face? i need a good cream to tone my face the colour is different from my body its getting darker cry cry cry angry angry angryeveryday please, suggest something that will help and also take away acne and sunburn thanks. smiley smiley smiley

I also came across clearsil in a shop please what do you people think about the product/ good or bad sad

We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion

For more information call us on +2347033022937 or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
GET NOW FOR # 3,500

Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by streem26: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
AnitaReszka:
The scent is not so pleasant and too heavy. I has an overall brightening effect on skin tone, which in my case means it diminishes blotchy spots. I would recommend!
If you're open to Japanese body products, I've been using the Naturie Skin Conditioning Gel and it best body lotion for aging skin. Absolutely in love with it. The best thing is that it's cheap for the volume I get in a bottle, I am willing to use more, and to use it everyday.
Re: Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. by megastarkels: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
@streem26
Pls I would like to know where I can buy the Naturie Gel in Nigeria & its cost. Thanks.

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142