Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll (76298 Views)

What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Zhou Chu-na started going under the knife when she was just 13 and her transformation is clear to see. She says she undergoes the procedures because the result brings her "confidence and joy"

A teenage influencer has claimed to have gone under the knife 300 times to become a human-like doll.

Zhou Chu-na, 14, from Shanghai, China, boasts a large following of 305,000 fans on Chinese social media site Weibo, where she gives regular updates on her plastic surgery.

The vlogger, who goes by the nickname "Little Z Nana", recently revealed that she has had hundreds of operations, mainly around her eyes.

In a video posted on Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, she says the cosmetic procedures had set her back about RMB $1 million (£114,000).

Nana admits she is only a teenager but says she is "an expert" when it comes to knowledge about the nip and tuck.

She underwent six "double-eyelid" operations, five lateral canthoplasty procedures, three body liposuctions, two facial liposuctions, two thigh liposuctions, one "full-face reduction" surgery, and three surgeries on her mouth, brow lifts and many others.

Another clip shows the girl showing off her fresh look with a bandage wrapped around her chin.

The wound at the outer corner of her eyes is still visible when she films herself in the bedroom.

She told her fans in a social media post: "I know my face has changed a lot in this year. But it has become more natural now.

"I'm leaving no regrets here and I will do whatever I feel it's right for me. All I want to do is to become prettier."

Nana also revealed that she has not been to school for a while due to the numerous surgeries affecting her health.

In response to critics and online trolls, the influencer said: “Do not say I am doing these procedures to meet other’s beauty standards.

"I am willing to spend the money to do this, and it brings me confidence and joy."
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/girl-14-spends-114k-hundreds-22691981

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by prospero5(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
She was already a doll. Maybe she wants to be a dullard this time. Her money, her dullness!

And where did she get such amount of money from?

365 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Uzomacharles: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is why yah00 b^ys are after some innocent souls...
How can you use this kind of money for this rubbish....

WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by emeijeh(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ewu
She goat
Ewe
Kid
Mumu goat

10 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Generalkaycee(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
She's ugly

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Enudapan: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It's not alright

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:
This is why yah00 b^ys are after some innocent souls...

Am not sure why but am sure this is not totally true

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Kenny242(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
What!! angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Samylekey(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Baby Kingsway

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Righteousness89(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why will the Image of God Desire to turn herself into a doll?

Why will a Living thing turn herself into a Non-living thing?

Terrible Confusion! That's what it is

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by hakym619(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by hakym619(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Hello

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by iamyemiakins(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2020
One blow from AJ will dismantle this one

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by crackhaus: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2020
The most important surgery on her brain, she is yet to do it.

18 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Slawormir: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Shebi una see wetin i dey talk

If i collect small thousand yuan from this girl now through wechat- courier and alipay.....una go dey say bombing is bad
Just imagine... nor be waste she waste this morning so..
Money way boys for take buy lexus Rx 350
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn
So china citizen get money much till now , make man tidy their matter asap
Ogbeni... Chinese get money.....na China work i dey do steadily

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by directonpc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Money to feed how many hungry people?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by DropsMic(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chai
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Calabar1stSon: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm three times her age and na for only dream I dey see that amount.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Hotzone(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mugu forming special

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by maxiuc(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Jalaw: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This guy wants to be noted.
Flooding every thread with this shit.
Everybody cannot be NwamaiKpe.
Be yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ggggvv

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Mohayemi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Her problem
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Flytime: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cases like this makes me want to support yahoo boys who would put the money to better use and at least drop something for the boys thereby helping one or two people

I mean what is all this... 114k pounds for this?

Doesn't she know her face would grow and the surgery would loose shape thereby wasting another thousands of pounds to reshape her face?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Craaaa: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mad people everywere. Spending such amount of money to be like a zombie. It's quite unfortunate that peoole who really needs such money don't always get to have d money. It's quite painful.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.