Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response (42928 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by bonna4u(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2015
The man goofed big time as his utterances were so out of line. But I must commend him for mustering the courage to condemn his own stupidity while apologizing. Only real men real men concede to their error when wrong.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by RaquelG: 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
Uh Oh that was a wrong statement from him. It is quite offensive to say the least! #PayOurSalaries Amaechi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by HRich(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
That's xo uncool of d politician.

I tot Ghana has a non-stop power supply
i agree with the politician. At 30 you should get married
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
boma95:

Not anymore
12hrs on 24hrs off
not so now,it used to be 48hrs on 12hrs off and then later came to 24hrs on 12hrs off and then dropped to 12hrs on 24hrs off and now stands at 24hrs on 12hrs off but the situation is set to improve since maintenance on some power plants are almost completed.We are told it will improve by july and some emergency power barges from turkey will reach our shores hopefully by august.Im a ghanaian by the way.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2015
HRich:
i agree with the politician. At 30 you should get married
iz it a law?

u fink evrione iz afta marriage ?
I hpe u knw dat sompiple are only afta d interest of d world?
makin moni to help d poor nd other philanthropic act.
u dnt knw Yvonne better dan she knw herself hence she knw wot she is after wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Nonybb: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
Israel23:
not so now,it used to be 48hrs on 12hrs off and then later came to 24hrs on 12hrs off and then dropped to 12hrs on 24hrs off and now stands at 24hrs on 12hrs off but the situation is set to improve since maintenance on some power plants are almost completed.We are told it will improve by july and some emergency power barges from turkey will reach our shores hopefully by august.Im a ghanaian by the way.
My guy cool down. That was Jonathan's promise here and now he is living by May 29th. Politicians are all hypocrites says 2pac
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
Na dem know>>>>>watin concern Naija and Ghana
Go and marry please
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by kenny1313(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
If men no gree marry you, abeg marry dem!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by chuchutech(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by holatin(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2015
galadima77:

No offence but how did u come about the 99.4%?
before you mention five married actress, I will mention 20 sluttress.

you see ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Temysteve(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
That's xo uncool of d politician. I tot Ghana has a non-stop power supply
Non what!! If i hear.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by nagoma(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2015
Most politicians are political prostitutes.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 05, 2015
Nonybb:
My guy cool down. That was Jonathan's promise here and now he is living by May 29th. Politicians are all hypocrites says 2pac
oh charlie,i hear but ghana's problems was caused by a reduction in the water level at the akosombo dam which supplies power to major cities and major turbines which runs on gas had to be shut down because of interrupted supply of gas from the west african gas pipeline and now the rains are setting in and the atuabo gas plant is set to compliment gas supply and our power sector is also receiving foreign investors so the future is bright but this ndc government has failed ghanaians and im sure we will do the needful.Accra and Kumasi are the cities hit most by this crisis,other cities experience it less and some places do not at all.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Beface(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2015
Why are all the ladies in NL supporting Yvonne Nelson? What the man said is not far from the truth. Most female celebrities would rather sample all the handsome and rich guys than to get marry!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Revolva(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2015
She might be a Pros....hahah dem no dey write am for face..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2015
please what is wrong?I don't know why I keep scratching my toto always?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by udeenz(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2015
Ghana's Orubebe
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by galadima77(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
before you mention five married actress, I will mention 20 sluttress.

you see ?

Lolz,......ok
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by 360command: 7:39pm On May 05, 2015
Israel23:
oh charlie,i hear but ghana's problems was caused by a reduction in the water level at the akosombo dam which supplies power to major cities and major turbines which runs on gas had to be shut down because of interrupted supply of gas from the west african gas pipeline and now the rains are setting in and the atuabo gas plant is set to compliment gas supply and our power sector is also receiving foreign investors so the future is bright but this ndc government has failed ghanaians and im sure we will do the needful.Accra and Kumasi are the cities hit most by this crisis,other cities experience it less and some places do not at all.
I dey tell u! I trust Ghana. I am really disappointed with NDC.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by SambisaaForest: 10:02pm On May 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
I thought these fuckkkkeeeen gaynaians said dey have no power problems n dat dey dnt use generators. Breeze don blow, fowl nyansh open by force.
and who is this mudder fugging magg0t?

I blame the dirty thing that opened its filthy legs to give birth to a coackroach like you! such nonsense!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response by rhames(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2015
The man said those words because he made passes at her and she turned him down. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji / Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (see Full List) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Waist Beads, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.