Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji (42912 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Feedyoureyes: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcxqAMQgbaE

Check out the moment where billionaire tony elumelu was seen dancing with superstar nollywood actress Genevieve nnaji at the tony elumelu christmas party. Genevieve fine too much kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by PlayMaker14: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sometimes, I just assume this lady is a mermaid, she never gets old....

See me, a young man already having grey hair like RMD and going bald.

Thank God for life sha grin

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by overdrive(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ego amaka. Jee chuba the money.in everything you do make sure you make the mullah!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by jesmond3945: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
overdrive:
Ego amaka. Jee chuba the money.
i am telling you. Only money can drag these guys to a party.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Dikastan: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
I will not do money ritual in Jesus name amen, una no go fit put son of man into temptation

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Lonestar124: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Blessed people..

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Totilopussylick(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Beautiful people cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Globad(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
PlayMaker14:

If we hold genes constant, check your lifestyle. This includes what/when/how (much) you eat, drink, rest, sleep and exercise as well as your attitude to life

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by OnionBandit(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
PlayMaker14:

How old is she? If she crosses 60, show me her neck and I will show you wrinkles in their thousands

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by MayowaTallguy: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tony dey chop life
Na only him go wakeup call davido,wizzy,and burna for same show,if dem born una well make una no answer lol
Na my money dey talk!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by verybadmouth(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Having Grey hair and bald hair doesn't mean you will soon die. It's common among white people. Just focus on yourself take care of your health, exercise well and eat good food

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by stano2(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2023
Beautiful lady… No noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by PriceActionZ: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2023
When money talks, your wife self will keep quiet even if she is not that happy with some of your actions.
Though elites dont see anything wrong in that moves, but let one kamaru from okokomaiko organize a party and JUST INVITE HER PARAGA SELLER to just dance with him on the stage. I am 100 percent sure that it would be the third or the fourth wife that was not recorgnised will break a bottle on her head and tore her clothes. This will eventually scatter the party and turn to local street fight with the police invitation after that.
Have money ooo, e get why.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by money121(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Ogalanyachieze: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Singing in R. KELLY's voice :after party in my penthouse suite. Looking for a fly surely to the way you freaking it so yaya....... Move your body like a Snake ma like that...... Now you gonna go home, but you got to get the hell up out of here.
only legends can remember the next line that has gorilla in it
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Wey the dance na... I was hoping to see serious dancing
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by ariesbull: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Two Igbo people rocking and having fun enjoying their lives

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by callmevirus(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

To the mod wey ban me happy Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by jjcena(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:

How many children does she have, when did she have her last child. Child bearing takes alot from a womans body

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by ClassicMan202(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2023
The funny thing is that I was actually invited for this party but I turned it down.

grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Sucre7: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2023
I so much like Genevieve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by bluebay(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
Tony dey chop life
Na only him go wakeup call davido,wizzy,and burna for same show,if dem born una well make una no answer lol
Na my money dey talk!
I doubt that please

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2023
shocked

Good πŸ‘
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Franzinni: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2023
We all live on the same planet but different worlds ...

The rich are lucky but the wealthy are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by fasho01(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2023
The evergreen Genie!

Elumelu just dey flex him life dey go

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Beautiful one, all work with no play make jack a dull person.

Either you're home or abroad and you want to buy land or house this Yuletide, here you meet reliable Real Estate Consultant.

Season Greetings.

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Genny baby.
Long time no see.
Good to see you again Beautiful 😍 🀩 πŸ‘Œ 😘

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Newsmic: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2023
H
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2023
Dikastan:
I will not do money ritual in Jesus name amen, una no go fit put son of man into temptation
Work hard.
Pray for God's blessings and see your life turn around for good in 2024.

Getting rich is not ONLY by money rituals.
This is what Nollywood has done to some people mentality.

Future Generation you say?
Leaders of tomorrow our @$$

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Snowx: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Lol..no be lie

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by NewDea4: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2023
jjcena:

How many children does she have, when did she have her last child. Child bearing takes alot from a womans body

Genny had just a kid while in her teens...she should be a grandmother by now in fact

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Odunsanya Stunning In New Photos / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.