Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec (15321 Views)

Fayose Sacks Ropo Ogunjobi, Arrests Two Others Over Fraud / Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by ultrazone(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2015
werd
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by alrahmanonline(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation I hate "change" Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life Fayose remains a role model for all nigerian youths
Go and die!!!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by jadakiss213(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2015
kingabdull:
Kilonshe boboyi? Well law of cama...... make una help me complete am

Change has come

Sai Baba

Many likes pls
Bobo ke? Na your mate CAMA ko,Maca ni..olodo oshi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by toyoutoyou: 10:58am On May 05, 2015
May the host of heaven turn every curse u place on urself unknowingly to take great negative effect in ur life now and forever.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
Fayose remains a role model for all nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by topearos(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2015
Well Gov. Fayose is a man that's not bothered about APC gimmicks and Propaganda, let them continue to spoil his name and his people keep loving him.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2015
Apc thugs are dismissing president GEJ's transformation Vision because GEJ fail to sack all they unnecessary cabinets.

So to stop this ungrateful predicament, every unnecessary servant nor cabinet have to be sacked......
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by yusufbida(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation I hate "change" Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life Fayose remains a role model for all nigerian youths
AMUKUN MEKO OPONU DINDINRI.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by strongerthaneva(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
role model to u and those supporting u..not we the reasonable and sensible youths..Change I love with passion..transformation we all hate with minds..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by gannod(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2015
vanilson:
Fayose and his kangaroo administration will be greatly remembered for gross administrative recklessness

what would Fayemi's administration be remembered for? Besides, Must you read political meaning to any decision Fayose takes?
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by ajangwucc(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2015
i wondered why people always poke nose on somtin dat doesn't concern dem,Fayose has right to hire nd sack whomever he seems dats not working well in adminstration,fayose do dis nd dat,pls let leave him alone,(oshokomole)
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by bayonekind(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"

OREMUSSANCTUS
YOUR NAME REFLECTED YOUR IQ..
GOOD MAN GOOD MIND BUT POOR THINKING.
How can you chose an area man as role model .....
I am yet to see a single achievement from fayose
all have heard are ...fighting with H of Ass , Abusing President elect ,...etc

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by rasco2000me: 11:39am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
fayose remain a role Model for a fool like u .what is special that he is doin.fayose can not pray for his chirldren to see him as a role model

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by shammah1(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2015
That's their own o. As for me, I wanna be very rich so I'm working hard towards it.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by simplynola(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2015
Adding more salt to injury
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by derecho(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2015
Meiji:
If the governor denies that the erstwhile aide was sacked for the reasons claimed by the paper, why not come clean and state the real reason to dispel all doubt?
According to the Op the ceremony was in February. So why didn't he sack him then?Why now that he needs all the support from the Ekiti people?
The said Guy must have been acting funny lately.
Bros talk true,if say NA you, you go leave am?
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by BetterNigeria: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Fayose is not love by all Nigerians. He is loved by mumu ppl that hate change. Change is the ultimate in LIFE.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by kingabdull: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
jadakiss213:
Bobo ke? Na your mate CAMA ko,Maca ni..olodo oshi. Lol

No na your father mate, oloshi jati jati, atole, as you will never have sense to see good in what another person type. Mtewwww. Lol
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2015
No, it isn't.
Who made this guy a CPS?

lolaxavier:

The governor, who reacted through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, said, “The governor has the power to hire and fire. The position of a permanent secretary is political and is at the discretion of the governor; enough of this blackmail.

83lagosroad:

The position is political so I don't see anything wrong in what fayose did
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by TeamSimple(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
For the youths in your famiy undecided
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by spako4(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
The rots in Ekiti will definitely end in June
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by tolux247(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
To you an Your 4th generation to come...
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by victors123: 4:15pm On May 05, 2015
Some people are so senseless he has been appointed since 2012 & he was sacked in 2015 why people are just complaining in everytin Fayose do there is a lot of appointee which Fayose have nt sack am sure if is one APC Governor that do that u will hear anytin!!! Even Fayemi did wat is worst that wat Fayose did nw even in my Town!!! Stop saying wat u dnt knw!!! Fayose is nt d first person that will sack person because is loyal to another APC are also doing that!!! Stop complaining!!! Is politics even is political appointee!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
How can the civil service go against the principle of "Judex nemo in causa sua?"
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
He thinks this is his father's compound where he can do and undo?
Na wah
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by psalmsjob: 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
I guess Fayose has again eaten some expired egusi soup in one of his mistresses roadside buka before sacking this vibrant young man that has been working in Ekiti State before Fayose knew what politics is really about.

I remember meeting Mr. Tunde Alokan when he was a young hard working Ekiti State Liaison officer in Kaduna in 1996 before he was transfered to Ekiti State Liaison Office in Abuja and he equally was doing a great job there before this same tout called Governor dismissed him during his first tenure and now he is at it again digging his own grave.

But I've got news for you Baba werre(maded-man) you can't put a good man down! Go and Check the history of the "Alokan" and you might begin to understand why you just can't f**k with this family and survive even as a stomach Governor.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by muktar10(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Never Ever!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by BeamD(f): 6:55am On May 06, 2015
Thanks @victors123,I thought I was the only one on this forum who can attest to the professionalism of "babatee" as he's fondly called. His work ethics when he was the ekiti state Liason officer in Abuja is second to non and need I say that his generosity is outta this world. You can hardly find fault with him as he's just too humane.
I believe it's high time he's pushed to the limelight...
Re: Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec by bigass123(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2015
[size=14pt] Is this guy really this stupid or just pretending to be stupid. How can you claim you want peace to reign and still causing more trouble. I don't think this guy will ever complete his tenure. He's too stupid to govern a state.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Ambitious Nigerian Women In Politics Today / Governor Obiano Visits Erosion Repair Site In Obosi (Photos) / Buhari Still Works From Home, 2 Months After - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.