Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) (61841 Views)

Photo: See What This Pretty Girl Is Doing With Cucumber / 10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
u go soon see grannyangry
Odun grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Odun grin
o koro grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by kemnareal: 4:36pm On May 05, 2015
Total madness
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] Datz what they call the resurrection selfie grin[/size]
It will soon start trending...
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
o koro grin
obanikoro grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Your second to last reply to me and your moniker shows off your teeth.. tongue

You fine small sha.. My problem be say you too small. I go toast you when you reach 18.. tongue
gringringringringrin

18ke sadsadangry
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
obanikoro grin
temiiiiiitemiiiii grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
temiiiiiitemiiiii grin
Mogiddiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Mogiddiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
bakanista grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by reallinks: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
all d beauty one day will b six feeth in d grave... my fellow naira lander Seek God first
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by reallinks: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
all d beauty one day will b six feeth in d grave... my fellow nairalanders Seek God first
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
bakanista grin
Trockpoosher grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Glocal1: 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
She must be hiding from her nemeses.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Squilii(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2015
3ace:
All I see here is a very good pit for changing engine oil/transmission oil and working on emission system.
Lie!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 05, 2015
asadeba:
why am i not laughing
because you are a saddist
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by francizy(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
gringringringringrin

18ke sadsadangry

Hehehehe, you don pass 18 ni?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 7:23pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, you don pass 18 ni?
32+ sad
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by preciousMI1(f): 7:56pm On May 05, 2015
this is called "IM ABOUT TO DIE BUT FIRST LEMME TAKE A SELFIE"
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by 3ace(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
Mariojane:
bros loosen up. do u have any sense of humor at all? nobody cares if it is meant to change engine oil or meant for coffin we are all catching fun here. soo try to open your teeth to smile if u cant laugh
Young lady, you didn't get the message. Briefly scroll through my recent posts and you will realise your comment is a direct opposite of who I am.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by francizy(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
32+ sad

Hehehehehe, will you be my cougar?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by 3ace(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
jimmyval5423:
How do u mean?
Just trying to make the thread interesting. But it's a valid comment anyway. Have you ever been to where they do wheel alignment,oil change e.t.c for vehicles in a filling station? There's a pit there for convenience.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
When u Already received ur death Certificate..
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Tonason: 10:23pm On May 05, 2015
This person here is a guy, he is a transgender and not a gal, look at his forehead.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
GGrin love...
My B.day is on the 16th...
Prepare my gift.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Holluwafunmilayo(f): 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
Madness shal neva end(now we r livin in d world of smartphone n foolish pple)
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
iceberylin:
GGrin love... My B.day is on the 16th... Prepare my gift.
wow shocked
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by iceberylin(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
wow shocked

How e go be na
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by NAJALYN: 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
She is certainly not doing well. Please stay with the living.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by efficiencie(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2015
Tie her hands and put a jaged knife to her neck and she'll plead for mercy, to spare her life yet this beautiful fool sits in a dug grave to take a snapshot of herself... what a generation! And the sad thing is that one unfortunate fellow would marry this bimbo!

May the mercies of God avail for this generation!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ed2gbi(m): 4:26am On May 06, 2015
Obviously taken in South Africa. Not a new thing here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.