Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' (695 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by shachris02: 10:29am On May 05, 2015
Young Nigeria's are not happy that Obiageli Ezekwesili, co-founder of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign has refused to call her former boss, Olusegun Obasanjo 'corrupt'.

During an outing on Aljazeera's Head to Head Ezekwesili, popularly know as 'Madam Due process' had tried to dodge questions on Obasanjo and corruption.

While she responded very intelligently throughout the interview she however became evasive when she asked if the administration of her former boss, Olusegun Obasanjo was as corrupt as what many have described it to be.

''I really like empirical evidence..and right now you don't have any. You just assumed", Ezekwesili told the reporter.

'Empirical evidence' is currently trending on Twitter as young Nigerians poke at Ezekwesili.

See some tweets below:

http://.com/discussion/362/young-nigerians-knock-oby-ezekwesili-for-refusing-to-call-obasanjo-corrupt

Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2015
Hypocrite woman. I used to admire her, But all that stopped since this "Bringbackourgirls" brouhaha. It was like a vendetta mission against the government.
She'll be handsomely rewarded by the incoming Government for a job-well-done.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by shachris02: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrite woman.

there's more.

Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by ozoigbondu: 10:35am On May 05, 2015
She was just defending her lover

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by ozoigbondu: 10:36am On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2015
shachris02:

there's more.
I love the questions the first guy asked her.
Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by shachris02: 10:39am On May 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I love the questions the first guy asked her.

grin like we need emperical evidence to prove that OBJ is sleeping with her.
Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by ellechrystal(f): 10:39am On May 05, 2015
Lol,i thought she was fearless, I never knew she could cover up or sound like a hypocrite.
Smh, n d striking resemblance between this woman n obj is alarming.
She only knows how to shout bring back our girls, what about the thousands of other ppl who were kidnapped n killed,? Na only d school girls?
Madam,my people say he who wants to swallow a cow should first check his Anus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2015
shachris02:

grin like we need emperical evidence to prove that OBJ is sleeping with her.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by benuejosh: 10:45am On May 05, 2015
We will definitely get there. Read what baba has to say.......www.nairaland.com/2240192/buharis-blue-print-first-100
Re: Young Nigerians Knock Oby Ezekwesili For Refusing To Call Obasanjo 'corrupt' by eCollynzo: 10:45am On May 05, 2015
Madam emprical evidence has completely rubbished herself. She hated GEJ for not giving her a ministerial appointment, unfortunately for her, she isn't likely to get any under Buhari despite all her asslicking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Going Back To School After Villa – Sambo’s Wife / Why Has There Been No Boko Haram Attack In The South Of Nigeria / Gov. Fashola Inspects Ijegun-isheri Road...pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.