Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,813 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. (625 Views)

Nigerian Banks Are Not Creating Wealth, Says Umahi / Gov. Ambode Planting Flowers And Painting Pots, Not Creating Wealth / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. by vision2022: 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
The way out-going President Goodluck Jonathan is firing and hiring people since he lost re-election is still confusing me instead of concentrating on smooth handing over to incoming Administration, I hope he is not creating avoidable litigations and administrative conflicts to his successor?
Re: I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. by NCOIM(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
For Goodness sake,,,leave GEJ alone!!! angry angry

Allow him to do his job as the C in C till 29the then you guys will take over angry angry

Jesus!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. by Mogidi: 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
NCOIM:
For Goodness sake,,,leave GEJ alone!!! angry angry

Allow him to do his job as the C in C till 29the then you guys will take over angry angry

Jesus!!

This thread doesn't deserve your knowledgeable input, let the @OP wallow in his own poo. By Christmas he'd still be blaming GEJ but that's his prerogative, allow the mu.mu to spew whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. by opalu: 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
OP I feel your pain and shock.
GEJ is suddenly understanding what it is to be out of govt after being at the corridors of power since the return to democracy.
So its usual for him to take irrational decisions now especially after his wife of many years suddenly disappeared into thin air
Re: I Hope Mr President Is Not Creating Bottleneck To Incoming Admistration. by NCOIM(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

This thread doesn't deserve your knowledgeable input, let the @OP wallow in his own poo. By Christmas he'd still be blaming GEJ but that's his prerogative, allow the mu.mu to spew whatever.

I wonder what they derive from antagonizing the president undecided

They ganged up against him during the elections not I'm not Even trying to remember The underage voting in the north

Even When he lost,,,they still antagonize him

#Babaonechance Has been Doing some things outrageous,,,forgetting that he's just a president-elect

APC E-dots keep raining insults on the president

Make th Free GEJ,,Shey 29th no far again

This is So annoying and pitiful and they are Heating up the polity

You'll See,,GEJ will have a lot to write home about

These guys Made his Government frustrating

Bunch of Neanderthals angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria: What If The Oil Was In The North? / Nigerian Becomes First Black President Of Westminster College / Falana's Comment Nonsensical Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.