Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] (52448 Views)

Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Photo: Comedian Basketmouth 'treks' To Congratulate President-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by chuchutech(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 05, 2015
how dah one take concern me?
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by debbydee(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
i love this guy.
funny though
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Samirana360(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
chynie:
so for him mind he don dey find attention
do u knw d meanin of 'lookin 4 attention'? How can som1 lik basketmouth look 4 attention....he's attention himself....

Sai basketmouth
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by thaoriginator: 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
Mumu! For ur mind now u don crack joke abi? Wey dat Bovi boy sef? Hypocrites them!
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by kullozone(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
lol see as dem dey vex for am abeg...
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Samirana360(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Like say dem beg am for the transport money, mumu
Na u mumu pass....poor ass
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by HRich(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2015
bruno419:
The comedian posted this photo on instagram and captioned it:

''
Just made up my mind to trek to my car and drive to work to celebrate our president elect...... People wey de trek, just say you don't have transport money.''

https://instagram.com/p/2S_XQ7HTkQ/?taken-by=basketmouth
Lolz, i even trek to my bathroom this morning to congratulet our president elect
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
jaybee3:
Very dry
Troll undecided
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by ELEX: 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
Am surprise that basket mouth could decided to visit the president elect(thou is a joke) because i knew he was away during the presidential election,his reasons is that he had a show abroad .
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Rheetari(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2015
lwkmh. funny dude.
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Senjuchiha: 3:10pm On May 05, 2015
cool grin

Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by chynie: 3:58pm On May 05, 2015
is ''sai'' the new slang ok oo
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by phkka1(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2015
I go treck go Ohafia from Port Harcourt to greet my brother Kalu Idika if he eventually enter as minister.
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Pakingzzz(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2015
Hii Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Mcteww..rubbish
Bad belle is allowed! grin
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
Na all these abokiss... Upon all the money wey their brothers dey thief, dem still no get money for transport, but trek. sad
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
Samirana360:

Na u mumu pass....poor ass

& who the fvck are you supposed 2 be?
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Pain(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
This guy is getting stale
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Nayok(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
Like say him gat work wey him day go daily
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by sikaxchange: 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
basketmouth u no go kill me oooooooooooooo lol
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by Ujupsy: 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
Basket mouth no kill me with laugh I hope all those trekking go see say you trek pass them
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by galadima77(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
stop hating, the guy na comedian na....
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by jimi4us: 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
chynie:
so for him mind he don dey find attention
why do you guys like to talk rubbish, a comedian like basket mouth is trying to find attention?? like seriously
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by kenoz(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2015
True talk.
Re: Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] by otipoju(m): 1:19am On May 06, 2015
This guy just day mumu more more day by day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.