Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari (50088 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
You can see how uncomfortable Buhari is standing next to the man he jailed for embezzling $5 million dollars in 1984
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by juman(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
Where is the generator of nation stadium?

Awon ole jati jati.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by GeorgeAmax(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2015
Abi na only me dey see GMB for d pic? Dis man well sef?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Strongfaze(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2015
Failure is an orphan but success has all the relatives you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by sukkot: 5:45pm On May 05, 2015
I see nwobodo has stopped bleaching his skin. ndigbo be like ' we are naturally light skin ' grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by misreal(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Sai Baba...... we love you.... grin grin The man hates corruption no be small.....see d expression on his face..still disgusted by JM..... grin grin
"you" not "we"..bros I been teh you say I love baba?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 5:49pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Interesting..I respect this man for one thing. For keeping quiet during campaign even when GEJ was using his name to woo the igbos..it was an opportunity for him to get his own share of the dollars going round, u know.

Buh OP, when next you want to quote sombori, you quote verbatim...GEJ said "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?..I don't know where you got ur "steal" from.

I don't respect such people one bit, he was actually a fence sitter. Evil triumph when good men say and do nothing.
In politics, there is no neutrality, if he was really offended by that GEJ comment, he should have publicly repudiate and condemn such, he is an elder-statesman in his right.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by revolcollec16: 5:51pm On May 05, 2015
Now

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by yungprof09: 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
how much did nwobodo stole??
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by jydessd(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2015
Nwobodo is a wise man that refused to be moved by emotion by what PDP said about his conviction and sentenced instead he watch through his binocular, now he sees a better image.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2015
yungprof09:
how much did nwobodo stole??
$5 million dollars and Generator fron National Stadium
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by klax(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2015
Political beggars. So shame indeed that it's my own people who has be keeping visiting , meeting, dinning and calling buhari it's so sorry case I'm really ashamed.

Attack me or say whatever the fact remains fact. It's a shame
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by EbuGeneral(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2015
Arbiola:
Smh,Igbos and stealing ehn..
your papa and stealing. ediot, tinubu, obasanjo, fayose, fayemi etc all na igbo shey? mugu.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by omenka(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2015
HzRF:
Wetin this 1 dey yarn
He still doesn't get it. Sooooooooo clueless. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by midolian(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

I don't respect such people one bit, he was actually a fence sitter. Evil triumph when good men say and do nothing.
In politics, there is no neutrality, if he was really offended by that GEJ comment, he should have publicly repudiate and condemn such, he is an elder-statesman in his right.
yea..you are right. I feel he jst didn't want to offend anybody. If he had condemned that statement, he ld have created enof enemies for himself in the igbo land to last him a lifetime.. This still doesn't mean it isn't the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
yea..you are right. I feel he jst didn't want to offend anybody. If he had condemned that statement, he ld have created enof enemies for himself in the igbo land to last him a lifetime.. This still doesn't mean it isn't the right thing to do
That is why although I'm not always comfortable with those so called prophets, but I still admire Father Mbaka, he stood for what he believed when such was completely unpopular in his part of the country, a very lone voice.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by alowonle02(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

I see Nwobodo visiting the president elect, nothing wrong with it.

Am still waiting to see pictures of Shekau visiting the president elect, I guess that was done off camera eh?
I guess u re a Shekau the troop re being looking for.if u don't know wht to comment, why can't u jst stop commenting.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by kakakent: 6:12pm On May 05, 2015
My brother was among the youth corpers killed in 2011 by cpc supporters in kastina (I will one day pay buhari a visit too) (ill shake his hands den ill shrink his dick)

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by hensben(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2015
bashydemy:
See as them dey make fool of GEJ hahaha
GEJ made fo.ol of them too by deceiving them with azikiwe, instigating tribal sentiments in them just to get their vote and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 6:21pm On May 05, 2015
Beggars of the East!
Oya KONTINU! grin

Na did tin I take like my EDO PEEPS!

We nor sabi BEG, and we too get pride!

Nonsense old man wey nor get shame!

Tufiakwa!!!!! cry
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by bashydemy(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
hensben:
GEJ made fo.ol of them too by deceiving them with azikiwe, instigating tribal sentiments in them just to get their vote and it worked.
Hahahaha but they both loose out at the end of the day i mean both the South South and South East

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by firebrand77: 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
this is one of easterner that believes in one Nigeria.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by juman(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Those who allow their head to be used to break coconut may not live to partake out of it

Recall that Pres Jonathan out of naivety and bad advise from charlatans like Femi Fani Kayode,Doyin Okupe etc chose to propagate the Gospel of Hate and Historical revisionism dating back to even the Civil war in order to tarnish GMB's image

During the 2015 election campaigns,President Jonathan did his best to create a wedge and expand the frontiers of hatred between the South Easterners and Buhari in order to make a political capital out of it

He intentionally played on the sentiments and emotions of the Igbos by uttering the now infamous quote of "How much did Nwobodo stole sef wey Buhari take jail am,Money that is not enough to buy a Peugout 504 car"

The same man that he thought he was being sympathetic with for being jailed 'unjustly' by GMB was even the first to issue a congratulatory message to Gen Buhari immediately he was declared the winner of the election and have now gone ahead to pay homage and probably strategically position himself and his business concern into a favourable position with Buhari

Jonathan government and pdp 16 years rule is a waste for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by kingthreat(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
I see Nwobodo visiting the president elect, nothing wrong with it.

Am still waiting to see pictures of Shekau visiting the president elect, I guess that was done off camera eh?

Why not on camera?

Senseless statement liked by irrational people.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On May 05, 2015
hazyfm:

Mogidi when will your Ogidi brain ripe??
until when hot water is poured into d brain

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
People have the misconception that Igbos did not vote or support Buhari. Of course this is true of possibly a sizeable ignorant minority. Mainly Igbos were not allowed to place their votes or their votes were disregarded by rigging machinary.

In many Igbo towns the King instructed everyone to vote GEJ and they can collect small bags of rice supplied by PDP. People attending polling stations were sometimes asked to go home and were told that GEJ / PDP has won and results written.

In my view, if free and fair elections were conducted in the SE, a clear majority (approx 60%) of Igbos would vote Buhari.
Ariel20:
I went to see my Igbo customer and the dude kept praising Buhari and saying that he can't wait for the handover date. I was so glad in my spirit but had to show caution.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by somegirl1: 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
I see nwobodo has stopped bleaching his skin. ndigbo be like ' we are naturally light skin ' grin

You're still on this matter. A man shouldn't be envious of other people's complexions. You keep alluding to Igbo people's complexions. You sound insecure.
Yes SE and SS esp Igbos, Ibibios (including Annang and Ekid) and then Efiks have higher occurrences of light complected people than any other group in the south. Infact than all non-Fulani groups. Whatever you try to believe can't change that.
Get a grip.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
it is a misconception that Igbos do not support Buhari
PentiumPro:

That is why although I'm not always comfortable with those so called prophets, but I still admire Father Mbaka, he stood for what he believed when such was completely unpopular in his part of the country, a very lone voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On May 05, 2015
dutchjongen:
You can see how uncomfortable Buhari is standing next to the man he jailed for embezzling $5 million dollars in 1984
dat money na big money oooo dat time. even now., convert am to naira
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by juman(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2015
GeorgeAmax:
Abi na only me dey see GMB for d pic? Dis man well sef?

Nah old man, apc ticket to aso rock. grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Intendy: 6:40pm On May 05, 2015
all this goes to show is that Jonathan didn't do anything while in office that was why he was campaigning with no substance except "how much did nwobodo stole"
buhari cannot remember is phone number
he will build more prisons to jail you
All this goes to show that Jonny boy is a fool

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by deletrue: 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Those who allow their head to be used to break coconut may not live to partake out of it

Recall that Pres Jonathan out of naivety and bad advise from charlatans like Femi Fani Kayode,Doyin Okupe etc chose to propagate the Gospel of Hate and Historical revisionism dating back to even the Civil war in order to tarnish GMB's image

During the 2015 election campaigns,President Jonathan did his best to create a wedge and expand the frontiers of hatred between the South Easterners and Buhari in order to make a political capital out of it

He intentionally played on the sentiments and emotions of the Igbos by uttering the now infamous quote of "How much did Nwobodo stole sef wey Buhari take jail am,Money that is not enough to buy a Peugout 504 car"

The same man that he thought he was being sympathetic with for being jailed 'unjustly' by GMB was even the first to issue a congratulatory message to Gen Buhari immediately he was declared the winner of the election and have now gone ahead to pay homage and probably strategically position himself and his business concern into a favourable position with Buhari
Would not be ashamed if that man whose appearance is like skeleton and a cooked vegetable is the president elect? Would your inner mind allow you to accept him as your president? Tufiakwa, it is most embarrassing to all Nigerians that of all the majority of
intellectuals and energetic people, we prefer that thing like carved wood to be our president. We are waiting. Buahri and his friends in the west have murdered an innocent citizen, will therefore face this evil deeds. Ruubish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.