Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian (43778 Views)

See How White Lady Made N3000 In Just 20mins Hawking Pure Water / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by bebe2(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:

Hahaha,
U get bad mouth shaaa
Hope u r not among dem chicks we go the faith center bcoz of feb embarassed cheesy

ME??

*pukes* embarassed

na all the UDSS, and federal govt girls wey dey my area do those kai things,

u know the kai pple wey dey tell their parent HI in the morning grin grin
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by kindnyce(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2015
bebe2:

ME??

*pukes* embarassed

na all the UDSS, and federal govt girls wey dey my area do those kai things,

u know the kai pple wey dey tell their parent HI in the morning grin grin
Hmm
So OK YOU SURE ??

sad grin ;OK CHECK I SENT YOU A PM,TRY N RESPND

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
lexy2014:
Ah ah...ki lo de? I thought d "bomb price" just like d bride price was meant 4d family of d bride? Besides what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours...2geda 4eva
Hahahahahaahah
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by preciousMI1(f): 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
oya come and be going.... it haff do. lwkmd.... happy more years....
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
i hope to join the league someday! Its my biggest dream
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by TrishaP(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:
What a lovely couple, she is having lots of fun..wish them success in their mariage.. maybe i should look into white woman now oo.. grin grin @TrishaP do the needful, wetin u think
I think you should stick with the blacks. The whites are gonna shoot you if you don't do the consistent dosage grin
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by moriton(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
Hollawaley:
milf
Hmmm too much of p.orn
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

How many Nigerians praise Nigeria in public?

Or should I ask how many Nigerian men type such on twitter?

We are talking about women now...the post in question is centred on a white woman praising her Nigerian husband.

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by MythAngel: 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
lexy2014:
I was impressed when she said she loves hearing her children use their nigerian accent. Guess what some of us especially radio and tv OAPs (silverbird,ebony tv and d likes) wey never go anywere no go let us hear word. Dem go de form, de talk like say hot yam de dem mouth, as if say dem sabi speak oyibo pass oyibo

So you making sense? .
1st u were sent to school, u learnt English bt not ur local lang....
U wrote English exams bt not ur local lang...
U were thought oral English bt no formal one of our local lang.....
U laff those who speak bad English,
U aim to speak good English with better Accent
.... Yet your hatred can't be hidden for those who are better than you in English so you even blame the news caster cus they are not talking in a crude way you talk....
Yet if they were crude u would say them go school? ...
What do you really want ?
If you hate good things I wonder why you blame those that want to better their lives... The white lady got her preferences that doesn't mean she should be your yard stick to measure all ....

Thanks coolcoolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by queridasally(f): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
nuttyhnic:

I scrolled down this page waiting to see an ex biu student like myself and here you are. HELLO
EJiro!!!!!!!! Lol, hi...
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On May 05, 2015
The 'come and be going" part is so true. Still laughing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by davroca16(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
This is an encouragement for me honestly . Am going to get married to a white girl and have kids with her. I have absolute faith of acheiving that in JESUS NAME Amen.smiley
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lamrose: 11:06am On May 06, 2015
ITS INTERESTING shocked
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by hebenezher(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
She's probably under the nana of love, chai that chap has formatted her wit, with strong and touching love lines, naija kissShe's probably under the nana of love, chai that has formatted her wit, with strong and touching love lines, naija kai,
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by hebenezher(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
She's probably under the nana of love, chai that has formatted her wit, with strong and touching love lines, naija kissShe's probably under the nana of love, chai that has formatted her wit, with strong and touching love lines, naija kai,
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lexy2014: 2:08pm On May 06, 2015
MythAngel:

So you making sense? .
1st u were sent to school, u learnt English bt not ur local lang....
U wrote English exams bt not ur local lang...
U were thought oral English bt no formal one of our local lang.....
U laff those who speak bad English,
U aim to speak good English with better Accent
.... Yet your hatred can't be hidden for those who are better than you in English so you even blame the news caster cus they are not talking in a crude way you talk....
Yet if they were crude u would say them go school? ...
What do you really want ?
If you hate good things I wonder why you blame those that want to better their lives... The white lady got her preferences that doesn't mean she should be your yard stick to measure all ....

Thanks coolcoolcoolcoolcool
I will take your barrage as compliments so that I don't condescend †☺ your level. Your contradictions speak volume of your personality. Ignorance isn't bad in itself but not accepting that u don't no is worse. If u weren't comfortable with my view point I would have xpected u 2 show d class u feign 2 possess by asking y I hold that viewpoint. With that understanding maybe u would have won me 2 your side.

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
Some Nigerians (blacks in general) and their inferiority complex haba! Proudly Fulani, I will never sell out my culture.

2 Likes

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by Phut(f): 1:39am On May 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The 'come and be going" part is so true. Still laughing grin

I don't know about other Nigerian languages but a lot of times in Igbo speech patterns, you will hear people saying: Bia na ma/ Bia na ba, which literally translates to come and be going. And they are more likely to tell you "Bia na ma" when they are getting inpatient and/or frustrated with you

1 Like

Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by MythAngel: 8:46am On May 08, 2015
lexy2014:
I will take your barrage as compliments so that I don't condescend †☺ your level. Your contradictions speak volume of your personality. Ignorance isn't bad in itself but not accepting that u don't no is worse. If u weren't comfortable with my view point I would have xpected u 2 show d class u feign 2 possess by asking y I hold that viewpoint. With that understanding maybe u would have won me 2 your side.

No reason to favour inferiority complex.... As you said, leave people to their choice why do you look to demean those who have edged over the common standards
Re: Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian by lexy2014: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
MythAngel:

No reason to favour inferiority complex.... As you said, leave people to their choice why do you look to demean those who have edged over the common standards
here we go again. U are trying so hard and really struggling 2 communicate. I can feel it in your words. But d harder u try u only seem 2 succeed in exposing your flaws more and more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juju Claims Are Fraudulent: An African Fetish (Published In 1905) / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan / Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.