Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide (32156 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Reportmusic(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
The Ooni of Ife Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, has unveiled the official logo of the Yoruba Cultural Carnival worldwide....See pictures below;

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/ooni-of-ife-unveils-official-logo-of.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by missdebs(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2016
are you shyting me, this cheap image was ripped off the net and then mounted on two other images and BAM!. we have a logo?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
Just okay. Nuffin too special.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by erusen: 3:00pm On May 02, 2016
very bad design I must admit.common you guys can do better than this

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by DickTator1: 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
who dis logo epp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Akshow: 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
erusen:
very bad design I must admit.common you guys can do better than this
oh shut up pls.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by gist4kidsblog: 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by slimpoppa(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
o daa bahun.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Akshow: 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
missdebs:
are you shyting me, this cheap image was ripped off the net and then mounted on two other images and BAM!. we have a logo?
shut up pls ma. Thanks, bye

15 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by popesam1(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
hmmnn. Yoruba LOGO, me no agree

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by hensben(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
Too cheap and immature.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Akshow: 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Is this a logo??
No it is a golo. Thank me later

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by ibkgab001: 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
Wrong logo... this is not informative enough

why the two cowries..... is it because you have two wives already.....we are 7 families and that should be 7 in Number or are you afraid of the Aye might take over ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
no b benin nok culture logo so..idk sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by tammie24: 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
Which kind ugly logo be this
Is this the best he can come up with?
This doesn't represent me abeg!

He can do better
Spend some money and get better result

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Steadily(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
It's just okay. Not unique/spectacular.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by optional1(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
Good!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by habex005(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
good
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by uthfaith(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2016
got some degrees of tushness in the culture. OMO YORUBA
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by emir99(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
I adore u kabiasi... Thanks for promoting our culture
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
I'm just saaayin' you could do beeetter.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
this logo na nonsense logo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
PURE RUBBISH!
CUT AND PASTE AS LOGO?

these jokers cannot be serious.
highly disgusting and insultive to any cultural organization.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Dauraking: 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
Now the Ooni has immortalized the SCRATCHED FACE through the logo.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by erusen: 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
Akshow:
oh shut up pls.
why are you abusing isn't this a forum where people give their different views and opinions

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by tammie24: 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
I fit take my 3310 phone do this one na

And they said worldwide??

This is a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
Akshow:
it shows what yoruba stands for. grin

Yoruba does not stand for cheap cut and paste.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Galacious1: 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
I rep Ife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Akshow: 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
arsenal33:

Yoruba does not stand for cheap cut and paste.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Viktor1983(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
They could have had some logo competition and see talented folks show what they got....
This is kinda simple, they'll prolly do better in subsequent ones....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Akshow: 4:47pm On May 02, 2016
erusen:
why are you abusing isn't this a forum where people give their different views and opinions
it's not an abuse na. It's a polite request grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Igbos ,State your Title Name (Afa Otutu gi) Here / Oba Charles Ibitoye Is Dead (Olomu Of Omu-Aran) / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.