Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Some Help Me Ooooooo.all My File And System Application Open With Wmp: Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Some Help Me Ooooooo.all My File And System Application Open With Wmp: Help (754 Views)

How Does Transaction File And masterfile work in Payroll System In EDP / All My Computer Files Open With Media Player / Virus Problem W32/rontokbro.gen@mm. I Really Need Some Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Help Me Ooooooo.all My File And System Application Open With Wmp: Help by awizzy1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2009
somebody help me oooooooooooo

everything on my system opens with window media player even system restore and system applet in the control panel,
what do i do to solve this problem?
Re: Some Help Me Ooooooo.all My File And System Application Open With Wmp: Help by netotse(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2009
errr u can fast and pray!

but if that doesnt work u can take the time out to properly construct a post stating clearly what u need help with cos as it is i jst cant seem to wrap my brain round ur issue(maybe if u restated it some1 would be willing to help, i hv an iddea but i'm not abt to go chasing shadows smiley)
Re: Some Help Me Ooooooo.all My File And System Application Open With Wmp: Help by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2009
It has happened to me too before. But i was able to retrieve my files in safe mode. It is a virus that causes it - u will need to format and reinstall your pc eventually, i dont know of any other way around it.

(1) (Reply)

My Toshiba L45 Hub Stop Working Help Pls / I Have A Problem / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.