Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies (139611 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / 17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / Best Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by sobmos(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2015
Where is almighty Ecowas abuja,that pays 800k per month?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Mikeln: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
Dcaliphate:
How can u say Chevron pays 2.5 mil per annum? thats like about 200k per month. Are u high?

Basic Salary Bros
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodman41: 6:48am On May 06, 2015
jaybee3:
What type of engineering?
electronic and computer engineering
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Jarus(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2015
Goodkidd:
As far as am concerned a company with 3mill perannuum should not make that list. I currently earn in the range of 6m per annum but my colleagues still complain of being cash strapped. I work in a consulting firm

Let me quickly add this. If u want a good job then graduate with a 2.1. A 2.1 stops u from competing with the best in interviews. Most of the best brains who can sweep an interviewer off their feet have 2.2 and 3rd class. U would escape them by making a 2.1

LOL. I like your theory. Hearing that theory for the first time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by jaybee3(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2015
goodman41:
electronic and computer engineering

You must have done some sort of programming as part of tgat course right?

C++, Java?

If yes, then your best bet is professional courses in IT to add value to the degree
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Jarus(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
Mikeln:

Basic Salary Bros

Bros, stop this. Take correction from the guy.

Chevron doesn't pay less than 800k per month.

200k salary is not big salary. Please don't mention 200k and Chevron in same sentence.

Even a tier-3 company pays that.

I can list 50 companies whose entry level salary is more than 200k.

7 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:00am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
then I can swear your uncle is not a main stream staff...a chevron or mobil graduate staff earns more than that....
it actually depends on what job you do for them or thats a lie.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by benuejosh: 8:00am On May 06, 2015
I rather be my own C.E.O and pay people.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:01am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
then I can swear your uncle is not a main stream staff...a chevron or mobil graduate staff earns more than that....
it actually depends on what job you do for them or thats a lie.NB:my uncle is an internal auditor.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:01am On May 06, 2015
goodgate:
it actually depends on what job you do for them or thats a lie.NB:my uncle is an internal auditor.
which job again na..I am talking about engineers...
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by lonelydora: 8:08am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
OP mobil,shell,chevron and total pay way higher than that per annum...

Those companies pay like they are mad...

When they pay you, you run mad with amazement...

Chevron pays as high as 18milla per annum...

This Op is not just serious with that list. I don't think he knows about Total and Mobil. GE is not even on his list. Dangote is one stingy coy I can never work for.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
which job again na..I am talking about engineers...
so you think only engineers work there? For your information these, big coys employ sound and bright graduates of any discipline from reputable institutions, most of my mates at BABCOCK that studied history,english studies work with GUINESS,CHEVRON,P&G, and so many other big firms. That is the essence of the trainings you undergo on the job.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by lonelydora: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
arabbunkum:
Remove Dangote from that list! Most of the good things you hear on the media concerning Dangote is scam.
I have direct contacts there. Never dream to work with Dangote unless you have no other options. The pay is poor and other conditions of service are just too meager.
Don't say I didn't warn you!

Take one bottle on my head.

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
goodgate:
so you think only engineers work there? For your information these, big coys employ sound and bright graduates of any discipline from reputable institutions, most of my mates at BABCOCK that studied history,english studies work with GUINESS,CHEVRON,P&G, and so many other big firms. That is the essence of the trainings you undergo on the job.
I knw they employ individuals from all disciplines..but the remuneration I mentioned applies to engineers I know...

And that is a fact...that money is real..
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:15am On May 06, 2015
lonelydora:

This Op is not just serious with that list. I don't think he knows about Total and Mobil. GE is not even on his list. Dangote is one stingy coy I can never work for.
I tell you...if the OP really knows how much total and mobil pay their main stream staff he would run out of this thread in amazement... grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:20am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
I knw they employ individuals from all disciplines..but the remuneration I mentioned applies to engineers I know...

And that is a fact...that money is real..
ook, but 18million naira for entry level?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:23am On May 06, 2015
midasbliss:
Everything Is Possible, I Gtg, take care, smiley
Wat sup babe? Good morning. How was ur night? Hope u slept tight?

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:23am On May 06, 2015
benuejosh:
I rather be my own C.E.O and pay people.
yes, that's the surest, GOD should just help me, i want to be a BILLIONAIRE at 22.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:28am On May 06, 2015
goodgate:
ook, but 18million naira for entry level?
my brother its a clear fact which I know...if you have a chevron job you would never look for another job again till u die..you would be shocked at your renumeration.. shocked...

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:29am On May 06, 2015
Jarus:

Bros, stop this. Take correction from the guy.

Chevron doesn't pay less than 800k per month.

200k salary is not big salary. Please don't mention 200k and Chevron in same sentence.

Even a tier-3 company pays that.

I can list 50 companies whose entry level salary is more than 200k.

Boss, it hav tayed you show this Akwa Ibom side o. Wetin dey happen? When u go show this side again?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:36am On May 06, 2015
Goodkidd:

Even if I could I'd rather do it for my niggas. If u think having an f beside ur name earns u that right then ur on a long thing. If u were here and I'm there and uu had some millions and look good, would u even reply my pm?

Easy bro! Easy bro!!
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodgate: 8:39am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
my brother its a clear fact which I know...if you have a chevron job you would never look for another job again till u die..you would be shocked at your renumeration.. shocked...
I know a family friend that just retired from chevron as a top staff, he was an E.D, he is not rich but above average,he stays in lekki 1. I never wanted to work for anybody, but my peeps pushed me here,am going private soon sha, na make baba GOD open doors oooo. You will be better off as a a CEO.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by goodman41: 8:43am On May 06, 2015
jaybee3:

You must have done some sort of programming as part of tgat course right?

C++, Java?

If yes, then your best bet is professional courses in IT to add value to the degree
my interest is networking but no morney to do professional courses. I graduated with pass is cos of hardship when i was in skul.my father died when i was in 3rd year and there was no morney,i wanted to drop out but managed to graduate by the grace of God.Now what am looking for is a small job that can help me do CCNA and CCNP
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Bomboclad: 8:44am On May 06, 2015
The report is totally misleading and erroneous. I have worked in Total and now work for ExxonMobil, the salaries quoted and sequence of listing are totally untrue

2 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Jarus(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Boss, it hav tayed you show this Akwa Ibom side o. Wetin dey happen? When u go show this side again?

Bro, we don deliver our project for that side jare.

I show up only once in a year now for audit.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by arabbunkum: 9:01am On May 06, 2015
Take one bottle on my head.[/quote]

Are you the one to pay or do you think Dangote will pay?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 9:27am On May 06, 2015
Fourcade:

Definitely. . .this my French isn't going to waste. grin
You studied French in school?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by frankson1(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2015
Total pay package can make some people walk naked on the road. Imagine some one buying 2Range Rover Sport in a day for a start. I think Agip is up there too.

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Elprinz(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:

If only they had an idea...
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by executivegej: 10:01am On May 06, 2015
I work with NCDMB and earn mor than all the figures here

10 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Fourcade(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2015
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by ochejagabriel: 10:22am On May 06, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
God pls connect me with someone that knows someone at the top grin i need a good job

dm me ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.