Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (16786 Views)

Poll: ( 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) )

2face: 55% (26 votes)
pasuma: 44% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? / Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2006
i want you to compare pasuma with 2face in terms of english speaking in your own  point of view
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by candylips(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2006
shoo u fo have none of d above na angry
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by mostun(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2006
Well, You have a good Topic overthere, to be sincere everybody knows that PASUMA is 30% goog in English Language why 2-FACE is about 12-15% good in English. I even no know wetin dey do u self, cos u don sabi say 2-FACE no good u kom dey yab am, Well if na dat u won do am remember say GOD dey look u. But I think say u bi 2-FACE fan. By D grace of GOD 2-FASE go start Coker Memorial Primary School (School 2 Ifako-Ogba) by next week cos school just resume and he nio go fit follow dem resume, as u kno say he don old enuf, By dis I think it is clear to everybody that PASUMA is better dan 2-FACE in English 2times. All 2-FACE words are ONE LUV MY PEOPLE, NOTIN DEY APPEN. Up PASUMA, EJA WON SI, ERE WON SI, GBOGBO JAMIU, JAMISI PATA, GBOGBO AJALA, AJALA MI JALINGO, O MO OBASANJO, O MO TINUBU, O MO OTUNBA DANIEL, A KO YEN JE.

1 luv Mostun Ga2so.

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by kboy2z(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
I think 2 face is more better right now.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by kaydee(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2006
Correction! It's not good in English but Good at English whateva!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Emad(f): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2006
Wheyyyyyyy 2Face again and the issue of english, hummmmmm i have not heard Pasuma speak, but i think 2Baba has improved immensely from 2004, at least now he can construct few comprehensible sentences in English without throwing grenades of bad english. i beleive as he continues to travel round and educate himself, he will improve, after all if you listen to Beyonce's english lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you will realise that 2baba di really try,
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Dike1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2006
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've listened to 2face speak several times and he does't sound as bad and incoherent as you guys want us to believe. But the fact is that Nigerians genarally don't speak good english. Ghanians and Gambians speak much better english.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by gbadex1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2006
@Dike1,

"Ghanaians and gambians speak better english than Nigerians"

Says who?
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by candylips(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2006
na inferior complex dey worry am
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Orlaitan: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2006
Whoa! i cant help cracking my ribs at mostuns post,men u really diggin 2face but neva d less,i tink PASO is still cool dan 2 vocally.2face fans am sorry ooo.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by gbadex1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2006
@ candylips:

exactly, na inferiority complex dey worry am.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by mizzy: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2008
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you need to chill what the hell are you talking about ghananians speaks better english than nigerians? says who? let me tell you something, ghananians are learning to speak english us nigerians and i bet you are too so you better calm you hype down and dont play yourself cuz it wouldn't be in your best interest.
nigerians speaks good english i dont have to spell that out for you and GET THE SHIT RIGHT. smiley
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by youngdigi(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2008
y'all are a bunch of jobless human beings, wat is the point of this thread if not a jobless hata that thinks he is creating a fun spot.

wat does it matter who can speak better english? making a stupid comparison on ppl like this is not even funny, even if its a joke, it hurts the ego of our stars, we are africans for goodness sakes , how important is it for a regular african to learn english if not for education? atleast english is still classified as a 2nd language for us which makes this thread more stupid

i know some of u might think i am overrreacting but u need to check ur ignorance first before bashing, i think u cud be more creative by asking who is a more crafty person btw threadstarter and any of those 2 artists mentioned
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by bolajibaok(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2008
this person commenting above me is even more stupid.
let me look at the threadstarter again . jayon ?
he was trying to create a fun discussion thingy.
u try jayon . good thinkin good discussion.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by tosinadeda: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2008
poster u sef no sabi english, u come dey yab other people grin grin
dem no teach u for primary school say if u dey compare two people, na who is better u suppose talk how ur own come take be who is the best
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by whateva(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2008
2face speaks better than pasuma. Pasuma can't speak a correct sentence i have seen his interview and i stand firm on what i have said he needs good coaching. 2face also needs coaching just the way i need my own coaching. Aiiright?
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by cuddly(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2008
I think both of them have really improved immensely now, but to be quite candid, 2face is better than Pasuma o, Haba, na so una go finish this poor guy? Abeg leave 2baba alone gbam!
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by edgecution(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
Guys, take a good look.

mostun:

Well, You have a good Topic overthere, to be sincere everybody knows that PASUMA is 30% goog in English Language why 2-FACE is about 12-15% good in [color=#990000] SIC English. I even no know wetin dey do u self, because u don sabi say 2-FACE no good u kom dey yab am, Well if na that u won do am remember say GOD dey look u. But I think say u bi 2-FACE fan. By D grace of GOD 2-FASE go start Coker Memorial Primary School (School 2 Ifako-Ogba) by next week because school just resume and he nio go fit follow them resume, as u kno say he don old enough, By this I think it is clear to everybody that PASUMA is better dan 2-FACE in English 2times. All 2-FACE words are ONE LUV MY PEOPLE, NOTIN DEY APPEN. Up PASUMA, EJA WON SI, ERE WON SI, GBOGBO JAMIU, JAMISI PATA, GBOGBO AJALA, AJALA MI JALINGO, O MO OBASANJO, O MO TINUBU, O MO OTUNBA DANIEL, A KO YEN JE.

1 love Mostun Ga2so.[/color]

ANOTHER

kboy2z:

I think 2 face is more better [b]SIC [/b] right now.

AND ANOTHER

Dike1:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've listened to 2face speak several times and he does't sound as bad and incoherent as you guys want us to believe. But the fact is that Nigerians genarally don't speak good english. Ghanians and Gambians speak much better english. SAYS U WAIT TILL U HEAR STEPHEN APPIAH.U GO RUN
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by cescky(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2008
@post
grin grin grin
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by lalaboi(m): 4:29am On Aug 29, 2008
@poster

guy! just because 2face likes to act razz and speak in pigin, doesnt mean he cant speak english properly! comparing him with pasuma??

i knw pasuma can speak a bit! bt not up to 2face!
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by chidipupay(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2008
Pasuma Ko, Pasuma ni, wetin him dey speak self, You see, Pasuma was brought up with pure and undiluted yoruba language, while tu face was brought with, huh, Pigin, Kill english and go free language. So if you ask me to choose between the two? I will rather stick with huh, mmmm, 2face, *clap*. the last show i watched (star takes 2 by children of david) i am not so sure of the name. the only word Pasuma kept saying was EXACTLY, i prefer tu baba
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by timbabng(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2008
of course 2face is better
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by tjadeba(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2008
I think 2 face is more better right now.

you sef suppose go improve, abi dem no teach you superlative and comparative words for primary school?
I doubt if Paso or 2-face fit say this!
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by UNLEASHED(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2008
edgecution:

Guys, take a good look.

ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER

U 2 4 talk say U don mean 2 face b4
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by babaCT(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
but wait oh.c pot callin kettle black.who said more better,good in english,inferior complex?n y"all say tubaba is not a prof compared to all these other people?
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by A40(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2008
Gambians and Ghanians speak better English than Nigerians? angry
Speak for yourself and your household

@poster of topic
Its obvious you could use some Mind your Grammar Classes yourself tongue
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by dreeldee: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2008
mehhhhhhhhhhn see as people dey blow grammar like nuclear bomb embarassed tongue Nigeria i hail thee grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster you need a new Job cool
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2008
rib-ticklingly funny grin grin grin
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by wanitas(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2008
watched 2face on moments with mo, and well, would that be an improved 2face? hmmm

then i wld say pasu seems better,

ma thots
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by chidipupay(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
like i said before, tu face is better in terms of english, at least him dey fit speak 3 or 4 sentence correct before him enter broken, so i think he is improving, very soon, him go raise the sentences to 10 per show before him enter pigin language again
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by orunmila76(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2008
@poster,intellectual mediocre.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by eleshin(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2008
its quite unfortunate that many of us are not in the best position to question how good 2face is when it comes to speaking the queens language,pple like kboyz and dike1 are killing the language on this thread but they will be the one making the loudest noise about 2face inability to speak english languge.i still dont know the reson why the language still remain something of pride for us,despite the fact that it is a strategy of neo-slavery.why are we so pessimistic that we always look at the dark side of another fellow human being.2face and pasuma are success story in their chosen field but the best we can cull from them is their vocal deficiency,by the way @ poster when comparing two pple a comparative (better)shud be use not a superlative.eg 2face vs pasuma who is better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! / Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / Reggie Bush Single Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.