Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (16796 Views)

Poll: ( 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) )

2face: 55% (26 votes)
pasuma: 44% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? / Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by tumfulu: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2008
all of una no get work. dem suppose pack all of una go china dey work for plantation field.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by chineduho: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2008
Maka why,of course its tuface
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Ak4all(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wait,we have got to make some sense here.2face,although dropped out 4rm school,but he can still speak English 100% than that Pasuma. So let us make sense.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by baslone: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
This thread is so funny, see as people wey they criticize
dey murder English one after the other. grin

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by ladykool(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
abegi na tuface definetly, atlest he got de pidgin accent twist in it
but pasuma dat one is an entirely different case-his english is always getting mixed up with yoruba
i no no if say de no teach am english for skool o!
i'm always trying figure out wat his saying

chidipupay:

like i said before, tu face is better in terms of english, at least him dey fit speak 3 or 4 sentence correct before him enter broken, so i think he is improving, very soon, him go raise the sentences to 10 per show before him enter pigin language again
na true o. i agree with u
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by manngnth: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
free english speaking course provided by http://englishurban..com
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by deb(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
I suspect Paso is the better guy. He was once on a Sports TV program as an Arsenal fan to analyse
the English premiership and I was surprised at the way he communicated.

Tuface on the other hand can hardly construct a simple straight sentence shocked
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by mickey05: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
Omo "nutn dey happen" but e be like say na "2 baba" beta pass "african puff puff daddy"
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by Ubyicy(m): 5:54am On Jul 23, 2012
smiley English is nt d criteria for makin moni cos 2face is beta dan pasuma. If na lie go ask Anny d wife aw 2face asked her out if no be for english.
Re: 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) by reelkid: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
u guys dont need to criticize ppl cos of English proficiency, Dagrin don tak say shey oyinbo gbo yoruba, is tu face an engish man so y on earth do u cre if he can speak fluent english or not at least he kisses fresh cash with his pidgin lips nd pasuma also counts cool cash so english or no english at least they communicate and earn their pay...!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! / Ugly Celebrity Feet! / Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.