Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time (3193 Views)

Conversation Between A Boss And A Polytechnic Graduate / Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time by Ben1975(m): 2:58am On May 08, 2015
I know of people who haven't been paid for 15 months straight. I mean this seams to be standard procedure for some government jobs too.

Why suffer yourself? Do what I and many others do, grow an online part time business with people who know how to generate a living online and that you can do in an hour or so each day while your boss is messing you about. Soon you will make enough money to decide whether you will stay with that boss or leave.

It is an employers market in Nigeria, that's why they can do things like this - don't allow people to hold your finances hostage by refusing to pay you just because they think you can't get better anywhere else.

Ben Ajose
Re: How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time by mabeni(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
MissIndependent:
Lool a friend of mine that works in a place told me their boss deliberately delay salary till 10_15 because he dosnt want to lose his workers. He said if he pays them btw 28-1, they can leave easily but if they work up to 10_15th, they collect their previous month salary and won't have the mind of leaving because they will assume they have worked half Month and will stay back to collect their salary. Lool so funny
isn't that wickedness?
Re: How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time by mabeni(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
Are there ways to kajole these heartless Bosses to pay on time?
Re: How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time by kheart(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
U get boss u no happy. u still dey complain. Millions are out dia looking for job not minding if d boss psyd on the 50th. Mtchewww...

U Better don't do what u might regret.

Nawa o, so because he has a job make e no complain again? Will his boss take it easy wit him if he decided to rest 4 one day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. / Fcsc Releases List / OPPO Nigeria Telecoms Limited Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.