Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded (48280 Views)

5 Annoying Things People Do With Their Phone In Danfo Buses / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by SailorXY: 10:35pm On May 05, 2015
its like the advent of camera phones is a bad thing in this part of the world!

look @ the number of people interested in the photoshoot & gives no fvck about assisting victims angry angry
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Danielakonic: 10:36pm On May 05, 2015
OMG!!! Mercy Mercy Have Mercy Oh Lord
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olu77(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
This is sad
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by slapandfall(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
Tbillz:
Say little prayer everyday. The lords prayer alone can safe us from evil.

Don't be too religious bro.
Itx very gud to pray.

But we can't say D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were served this cos they didn't pray.

God for us all but not keeping that fuel in that vehicle would v prevented this.

Prayer+wisdom is what is needed in life.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Spactacle(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
BIBblacboy:
rip to the deads....thank you for my life oh lord.......
Broda abeg o nobody died naw..why saying RIP wen nobody was reported dead... pls read before you comment . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by kalufelix(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
Danfo wey dey carry engine for back.. Some drivers sef.. See as them don wear that guy new long sleeve shirt
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by osizi06(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
emmysexxy:
I believe that prayer is meant for u and ur entire generation...oloshi,anupam,wawa,egwe. I just hate some peoples sense of reasoning
hey miss, i wasnt talking to yhu. So f.uck off. Nd lest i forget, Same wif yhu nd yur generation too
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by ikorodureporta: 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
na wa-o!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by REALODUA: 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
the world is upside down, someone is in great pain after over 99 persent body burnt while Alive then an asshole stand in front of him taking pictures !

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by TeamSimple(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
Withou the pictures would you have believed the news. Those pictures are there to authenticate the news and show extent of damage so we passengers could be more cautious of drivers storing fuel in the vehicle.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by madgoat(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
This is so annoying. People are dying and others are standing around taking pictures. angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Samirana360(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Where is our conscience for God's sake? People are in pains while some are busy snapping/covering them
There is not wrong wit snappin people in pain....it does mean u ar nt sympathetic...even durin wars people do cover d war wit cameras and video...

BTW if d op didn't put pictures, u wil be one of those people dat wil say

'Pishure or idonbelivit'
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by IYANGBALI: 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
See what jonathan caused. Abeg make him come dey go jare. Goodluck wey turn to bad luck. May wetin happen to the passengers in this bus happen to anybody that quotes me negatively
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by worlexy(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
Lagusta:
now, hit share if you believe those goons taking photos instead of rushing the victims to a nearby hospital need castration....

but wait, that guy standing needs help asap.... he has about 60% deep dermal burns all over him (using wallace's rule of 9s) he needs help!!!!!
Not up to 60% bro: Back: 18% the two UL: 9% each, and let's give the neck another 9% it's will be about 45% from what we are seeing sha
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Where is our conscience for God's sake? People are in pains while some are busy snapping/covering them
exactly. Witnessed a horrible accident last Sunday along lokoja road. My first instinct was to go there and snap pictures for nairaland. When I got there, it was horrific. Even saw a road safety man standing there snapping pictures. I got angry mobilised people around and we brought out the people. All except one, dead. It was horrific. An intra state vehicle, with 5 passengers, trying to overtake and collided with a dangote vehicle. All dead. But no one willing to take the only surviving one to a hospital, I even volunteered but they refused, say till a road safety vehicle comes. I weep for this country.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olu77(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2015
menix:
Gosh......

Wishin them quick recovery...

Som bag of sand would quickly blame GEJ....

Well, may you and your family members never find yourself in this situation cause if you do, you will realize how wicked your heroes are. The hundreds of billions spent on re-election bid could have been used to pay the marketers or better still revive our refineries.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Samirana360(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2015
madgoat:
This is so annoying. People are dying and others are standing around taking pictures. angry
And what do u want d journalists around 2 do @ d place of such incidence?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
the only reason why someone would store fuel like this in his car is because of scarcity. On a normal day, most people run away from storing fuel in the cars or at home.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Samirana360(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
olu77:

Well, may you and your family members never find yourself in this situation cause if you do, you will realize how wicked your heroes are. The hundreds of billions spent on re-election bid could have been used to pay the marketers or better still revive our refineries.
U ar funny...
U mean gej shouldn't hav done campaign in order 2 pay marketers
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by MrOlai: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
toluine56:
Pls vote asisat oshoala for bbc womens footballer of the year.http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015
Why are you so heartless? Is this other right time to for you advertise? At least the victims of the accident are humans like you and I. It could have been anybody! Please, learn to sympathise and empathise with people. What you've just done in wrong!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:
I see two things here
Fuel scarcity: that led to hoarding
Overcrowded buses: dat lead to d heat dat ignited d fire

The fuel got heated by the sun at noon. Not any over crowding.

It can happen in your private car or at home too. When you see a fuel keg getting swollen up, its getting heated up. You open it and hear a hissing sound like when you open a coke or sprite bottle.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by emmysexxy(f): 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
osizi06:
hey miss, i wasnt talking to yhu. So f.uck off. Nd lest i forget, Same wif yhu nd yur generation too
oh so e pain u.I never knew u even knew wat u were doing.I pity for ur empty skull
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by toluine56(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
MrOlai:

Why are you so heartless? Is this other right time to for you advertise? At least the victims of the accident are humans like you and I. It could have been anybody! Please, learn to sympathise and empathise with people. What you've just done in wrong!
thanks for the correction.
just garnering support..i have no gain
nxt time read very well before commenting.
there's a follow up post..
thanks again Oga mi.
some peeps just wanna feel relevant on NL nd its disgusting
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
Blogging madness.

May I ask Linda Ikeji what help she rendered to the victims after snapping them with camera.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by blamelessly(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
The danfo bus I entered over the weekend had so many fuel empty kegs at the back of the boot. The crazy thing was that some of the kegs had a little fuel in it and it had spilled all over the floor of the passengers' back seat. As I was entering the bus, I noticed the floor was wet. I complained to the conductor. He said "ko si nkankan" . I got down at the next bus stop o. I can't come and die for anybody in Lagos. The danfo guys don't even care about their own well being.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by donem: 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
tohpahz:
HMMmm.. thay had beta go to a good hospital.. especially that one lying on the ground

direct opposite, judging from pics on display, the girl lying down has got the lowest degree of burns.

to the victims wish them speedy recovery its well.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
emmysexxy:
oh so e pain u.I never knew u even knew wat u were doing.I pity for ur empty skull

Emelda
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Lastdon02(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
Pipsland78:
The government, the bus owner, the bus driver, the filling station that sold them the petrol in jerrycans as well as the person who kept the petrol in the bus should all be sued. This is why I love America - so many different ways to make big money.

you are a fool, 80% of Nigerians buy fuel in jerrycans, yes do you expect us to take generator to filling station?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
So sad. Wish them quick recovery. Nigerians pls be careful with the kind of commercial buses you board. Your safety is a personal responsibility. Do not leave your lives at the mercy of these careless commercial drivers.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by bregeard(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
Tbillz:
Say little prayer everyday. The lords prayer alone can safe us from evil.
wah gives u d assurance dat 85%of d passenger didn't pray before leaving there various homes... waheva is gonna happen will happen so far God don stamp am...
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2015
Naughtysite:

The fuel got heated by the sun at noon. Not any over crowding.

It can happen in your private car or at home too. When you see a fuel keg getting swollen up, its getting heated up. You open it and hear a hissing sound like when you open a coke or sprite bottle.
Okay, but my fuel scarcity theory is still valid. Or u want to do me d disfacour of rendering dat invalid as well?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by tottinova: 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
I hope Jonathan is seeing this cus this is his creation angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine / Driving A Car Without Catalytic Converter / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.