Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded (48286 Views)

5 Annoying Things People Do With Their Phone In Danfo Buses / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Tbillz(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
bregeard:
wah gives u d assurance dat 85%of d passenger didn't pray before leaving there various homes... waheva is gonna happen will happen so far God don stamp am...
then you can choose to stop praying
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Edusouls(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Where is our conscience for God's sake? People are in pains while some are busy snapping/covering them
yeess my brother, so much hardship and years of suffering has caused lots of mental instability in people...
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2015
whats wrong with Nigerians? smh
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Dubemkelly(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Where is our conscience for God's sake? People are in pains while some are busy snapping/covering them
The question is If they actually know what to do, so lets not just appear so innocent on net like we could have made a change. Well, this is JET age, just expect anything, the pics which they are snapping are sources of info and the appropriate quarters could be reached.
===» Really quite unfortunate for the victims, my heart goes out to them. Very very pathetic, could have been anybody though
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by braindamage(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2015
And people are taking pictures ? What is wrong with Man. Suffered this type of burns(luckily on my left hand) some 14years ago, and it is extremely painful. Had to dip my hand in ice every second to relieve it's agony. God please heal them.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by deywarley(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2015
osizi06:
Rip to d dead in advance
Your comment is callous, nonsensical and highly dehumanizing. Why wish a fellow human being dead just because they were unlucky. It could have been you, infact I wish it was you undecided
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olu77(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2015
Samirana360:

U ar funny...
U mean gej shouldn't hav done campaign in order 2 pay marketers

I am not against him campaining but every time there is fuel scarcity nigerians are roasted like suya and a little investigation usually reveals that government is to be blamed. Put yourself in the shoe of one of these victims and be sincere, who will you blame?

A) yourself for not trecking to your destination
b) the government for owing marketers so much money
c) the danfo driver for storing fuel in time of scarcity
d) the marketers for not writing off the debt
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by osizi06(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2015
emmysexxy:
oh so e pain u.I never knew u even knew wat u were doing.I pity for ur empty skull
tanks God bless
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by osizi06(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2015
deywarley:

Your comment is callous, nonsensical and highly dehumanizing. Why wish a fellow human being dead just because they were unlucky. It could have been you, infact I wish it was you undecided
i thought i was yhu
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by JuanDeDios: 12:06am On May 06, 2015
olaideeeedris:
You people should stop this shallow and self-serving outrage against those who record things with their camera. What do you know about the circumstances?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by menix(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2015
adepiero:
And so far, how many post have you read here of anybody blaming GEJ?

Some people just type without common sense undecided

BTW, i pray the victims get better.

Y u so bitter dude, even wiv ur over flowing senses?

Go out there nd make some cash nd stop crying hate...
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by U2ice(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2015
qbd2:
I see two things here
Fuel scarcity: that led to hoarding
Overcrowded buses: dat lead to d heat dat ignited d fire

Ma frnd b4 u start seein, na heat 4rm engine cause d explosion cos d fuel was placed on d engine...

Not heat due to d overload bus haba..easy o
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Godsonkemz(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2015
Look at these mumu guys busy taking shots when they ought to be rendering the victims urgent assistance.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by U2ice(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2015
olaideeeedris:

If de dnt cover/take pic, I beliv u wouldn't b here commenting....d good or bad news video/pic u see n comment on r taken n uploaded by sm1

So leave dis conscience tin.....even one of d victims sef pose for pic grin

#getwellsoon to d affected
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by ralph28(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2015
Hmmm,some ppl have now paid the price of the scarcity

Our saints, Gods healing hand is on you now.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by emmysexxy(f): 1:32am On May 06, 2015
osizi06:
tanks God bless
amen my brother
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by tohpahz(f): 1:40am On May 06, 2015
donem:

direct opposite, judging from pics on display, the girl lying down has got the lowest degree of burns.

to the victims wish them speedy recovery its well.

Doesn't mean she can't get infected..
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by emmysexxy(f): 1:51am On May 06, 2015
Naughtysite:

Emelda
who please
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by pasol4real(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2015
sammily:
Passengers in a commercial bus were badly burnt this afternoon when the fuel stored in a keg at the back of the vehicle exploded due to heat. The danfo bus caught fire after it turned at Chevron Roundabout in Lekki, Lagos. Immediately the bus caught fire, passengers in the vehicle started struggling out of the bus but the ones at the back weren't so lucky as they were badly burnt in the explosion. This is so sad! People storing fuel in their vehicles due to fuel scarcity. The photos are graphic. Continue to see them.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/graphic-pics-passengers-in-commercial.html
My Lord n my God ,this cud hav bin any body in that bus.this is exactly Why they say "pray always so u dont hav to pray later".may God continue to save us.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by blakky97(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2015
qbd2:
I see two things here
Fuel scarcity: that led to hoarding
Overcrowded buses: dat lead to d heat dat ignited d fire
the fuel must have been kept at the sit close to the engine. the heat emanating from the engine ignited it.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by lastpage: 3:40am On May 06, 2015
olaideeeedris:

Everybody cant be doing the same thing!
Some would bring help, some would get the information out or how would you have seen this "event and pics" if everyone was busy shouting Jesus! Jesus!!... or pouring water on the victims?
A lot of other people helped them out of the carnage.

Stop being Holier than Moses.

Lastpage!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by lastpage: 3:43am On May 06, 2015
blakky97:

the fuel must have been kept at the sit close to the engine. the heat emanating from the engine ignited it.
Fuel was stored at the BACk of the Vehicle!

It was too close to the Exhaust which as we all know, can get very hot of even spit "sparks" occasionally, given that these are very old and rickety vehicles.

I hope the Otuoke clown who removed #10 "subsidy" just before election ......and could not pay for it after election, has had his fair-share of the blood they are sharing?

#Dearsi God!

Lastpage!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by chaz007(f): 3:50am On May 06, 2015
osizi06:
Rip to d dead in advance

You're next, u fool! Keep wishing them dead? As*hole. Rather than wish them quick recovery, ur foul little mind is wishing them dead. It's not ur fault. Tecno fone caused it. Ever since they made cheap fones that browse, peasant parents can now buy their kids these cheap handsets. Every tom kid and junior now floods NL.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Abayor7: 4:30am On May 06, 2015
SubuhanaLLAHI
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 4:34am On May 06, 2015
Lastdon02:

you are a fool, 80% of Nigerians buy fuel in jerrycans, yes do you expect us to take generator to filling station?
Remain blessed
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by ihedioramma: 4:47am On May 06, 2015
SORRY TO THE PEOPLE THANK GOD THEY COME OUT OF THE BUS. THINGS ARE HAPPING OO
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Markieee(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2015
olaideeeedris:
If them no snap How you go take see Am for nairaland?
besides are they doctors?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olaideeeedris(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2015
lastpage:

Everybody cant be doing the same thing!
Some would bring help, some would get the information out or how would you have seen this "event and pics" if everyone was busy shouting Jesus! Jesus!!... or pouring water on the victims?
A lot of other people helped them out of the carnage.

Stop being Holier than Moses.

Lastpage!
I understand u, but I ve seen an accident scene where the person was shouting in pains but all the people could do was to be taking snapshots... Pls let's face it, our generation has gone digital in every facet even wen it comes to helping a dying person. The only help we now knw and appreciate is wen such is posted online

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olaideeeedris(m): 5:44am On May 06, 2015
Markieee:

If them no snap How you go take see Am for nairaland?
besides are they doctors?
All of us are not doctors but can render one or two assistance. That I saw it nairaland doesn't mean they ve rendered any assistance. May God help us, everything has gone 'digital' and 'electronic' especially assistance in an emergency situation.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olaideeeedris(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2015
JuanDeDios:

You people should stop this shallow and self-serving outrage against those who record things with their camera. What do you know about the circumstances?
Really? May be u should educate us about circumstances. May be u ve not witnessed a scene wia an accident would b dying and asking to be taken to d hospital but all people could is to record it on their phones...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by delishpot: 5:52am On May 06, 2015
Cell phone photographers should ba banned from such scenes. What the hell! OP, did you also snap with cell phone?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by olaideeeedris(m): 5:53am On May 06, 2015
ollah1:

U see this mumu. Series of things like this you see in TV, where do you think the shots come from? Underground eyes or what
It is well... Thanks for the insults bro. Don't forget, we are what we say and what ever goes around comes back around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine / Driving A Car Without Catalytic Converter / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.