Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,220 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari (2054 Views)

Our Food Import Bill Too High –buhari / 5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Buhari And The Burden Of Expectation By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Emphany: 7:32am On May 06, 2015
So unfotunate... Now i barely see the CHANGE/SAI BABA nairaland,internet witches/wizards. The change you all voted for has been complaining and making excuses since march 29th. A man who's main objectives was to get into power by all means. A man who fails to plan,with this excuses,He plans to fail.
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by myweb(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
ellechrystal:

We r not here to dispute d fact that he is d president, please always try to view things in two sides in which they occur, this man raised our hope, n it's as high as a mountain, we didn't ask him to do it, he knew damn well that d economy was bad, he promised heaven n earth, please I want to ask y he didn't say all these during his campaign days? Y now? N u r here defending such?
Am not saying u ain't right in ur own way,u r entitled to ur own opinion, n as such people ve their own opinions, n so let d posters above u air their views, there r two sides of a coin. I am trying to let u understand that we want him to fulfil all his promised shikena[b][/b], n not lament.
It sounds like once chance

I was about to answer you aptly before seeing the bolded. Especially the ALL, just like GEJ. Hey babe look here this crying thing is getting too long. Get over this thing and move on. To your utmost surprise GMB will SURPRISE you. I know so.

For more info on Buhari visit here: www.naijablower.com
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
myweb:

I was about to answer you aptly before seeing the bolded. Especially the ALL, just like GEJ. Hey babe look here this crying thing is getting too long. Get over this thing and move on. To your utmost surprise GMB will SURPRISE you. I know so.

For more info on Buhari visit here: www.naijablower.com
I bet u will b d suprised one.
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by myweb(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

I bet u will b d suprised one.

So you are online now. No problem lets see watch out...
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Ephemmm: 8:34am On May 06, 2015
Trut:
Watching in 5D how #BabaOneChance will CHANGE Nigeria from Good to Worst.

He will take your life from good to worst and not Nigeria...
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:07am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari made lots of promises during the campaign period. He promised 24/7 electricity within four years, he promised an eldorado economy, he promised to revamp the petroleum industry, he promised to end corruption, he promised to pay 25m unemployed, he promised to pay the elderly and disabled. He also promised 3m jobs annually.

Baba, we are only asking that you fulfil your electoral pledge. #No Excuse shall be tolerated.

God Help you
hold ur peace,it wil be fulfil within 4yrs,after 4yrs, then u are free to give PMB passmark.for now,lets co-operate with him,to give us a happy nigeria.
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hold ur peace,it wil be fulfil within 4yrs,after 4yrs, then u are free to give PMB passmark.for now,lets co-operate with him,to give us a happy nigeria.
Who is waiting for 4 years to "give pass mark"? The Assessment has already begun even before his inauguration. We shall follow and watch him every step of the way.

Meanwhile, PMB I know not
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
In the end, the power drunk General only wanted to answer President!

He has become President and thats all that matters.

Those of you with any other expectation should visit the lagoon!
Or is it meant for only Igbos?

In that case, visit the Niger!
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On May 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

He will take your life from good to worst and not Nigeria...

Bros, wake up!

Baba has already confessed he is already scared!
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2015
ifyalways:
From change to " chance "

He he he. cheesy

from change to chance,from chance to chai(exclamation of regret). APC goons na joke o!!
but i pray he rule us well
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2015
ellechrystal:
"Buhari said, “The expectation is too high and I have started nervously to explain to people that Rome was not built in a day.”"

Lol, this old man once cried crocodile tears saying all sorts about Nigerian economy, n security, he said all sorts in Aljezeera, campaigned with lots of words, promises n d rest.
General one chance, lest we forget, u were well aware that d Nigerian Economy was n is bad according to u n ur co town criers.
Look man, our expectations r as high as u raised them, n hasn't risen from where u stopped.
I will b right here to laugh wen u flop which I know u will, u cant win an election based on lies n propaganda n expect a great reign, by d way u thought it was very easy? Ride along Mr President -elect, u just got urself some iron shoes, n they weigh higher than u expected, .
Don't forget u guys thought Nigerians how to blame d govt, n insult constituted authorities, be well informed that they will b coming for ur ass soonest, n d blame game will start,
Worthy of note Mr president-elect, Nigerians r funny ppl, one minute u r loved, n d next minuite cursed.
I rest my case.
Hater alert...
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:06am On May 06, 2015
patrickmuf:
Hater alert...
Pains alert tongue tongue tongue
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Pains alert tongue tongue tongue
lol it's so unpatriotic of you to wish your President (and to a larger extent your country) fails....
You opined that the campaign of the APC was driven by lies and propaganda, mind pointing out the so called lies?
If you're so sure the incoming government will fail, then sup with the obsession? Don't make me believe you're obsessed with failure...
Re: Expectation Of Nigerians Are Too High – Buhari by juman(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
No ngati ngati thing, if apc cannot perform they should call for early election so that the electorate can vote for another leaders. There need for things like calling for early election.

PDP is a curse to this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Mother Leaves Aso Rock / President Muhamadu Buhari Slashes Retirement Entitlements Of Generals / Buhari Is Still Making Haste Slowly - VANGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.