Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 6/5//15)- Power In The Spoken Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 6/5//15)- Power In The Spoken Word (612 Views)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 6/5//15)- Power In The Spoken Word by dallyemmy: 7:42am On May 06, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Weds - 6/5//15)- POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD
1.Thank you Father for the mystery of your word.
2.Thank you Father for the entrance of your word that giveth light and understanding unto the simple.
(Psa 119:130)
3.Thank you Father for the transforming and healing powers of your word.
4.Father,in any way,I have ignored, belittled or disobey your word,please,forgive me.
5.Father,let your word continue to be lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. (Psa 119:105)
6.Father,Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word (Psalm 119:18).
7.Father,let your word accomplish your purpose and your Will for my life.
8.Father,anoint your word in my mouth, such that,whatever I decree is instantly established.
9.Father,let every negative pronouncements against my life be cancelled in Jesus name.
10.Father, grant me grace to live my life in such a way that it will attract only,the positive wonders of Your spoken Word.
11.Father,make me not only the hearer of your word but also the doer.
12.Father,let every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life be consumed by your fire.
13.Father,as I preach your word,let there be signs and wonders; let the sick recover and let the captives be set free.
14.Your Personal Petitions.
15. In Jesus name I pray.
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 6/5//15)- Power In The Spoken Word by Hero10001: 7:53am On May 06, 2015
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Matyrdom In Ancient Rome:persecution Of Christians By Kelitacliff / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/15 / Serving God Key To A Blessed Life Exodus23:25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.