Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) (81959 Views)

Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Reverend Tutu Weds Her Lesbian Partner [PICS / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by contactmorak: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reverend Mpho Tutu, daughter of South African social rights activist, retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu got married to her lesbian partner, Professor Marceline Furth in a private ceremony in the Netherlands on Wednesday December 30th, 2015. Mpho, a mother-of-two, is an ordained Episcopal priest. She was previously married to Joseph Burris, with whom she had her 2 children.

The Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation confirmed that she married her partner in a small civil ceremony. This is both Tutu and Furth’s second marriage.

In a statement, the foundation says the couple will have a wedding ceremony in Cape Town in May this year. Furth is a professor in paediatric infectious diseases at the Vrije University in Amsterdam.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-archbishop-desmond-tutus.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by contactmorak: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aiit
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
A very useless man and his useless homo daughter

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ndi ara!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by temitemi1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmm...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tutu is a political Archbishop not a Religious Archbishop

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by yatch360: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
The last picture be like.....' Yes Desmond we really love ourselves, just smile a little'

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by shizzy7(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
The men in the first picture looks like transgenders... They call it Love and protection of human rights...

Nigeria never civilize reach this level.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by ziccoit: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I strongly believe nobody will ascribe the action of this archbishop to Christianity or Bible but the story would have been different if one Alfa was involved.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Beautiful to the natural man but hell awaits you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by superior1: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Liberal theology....ungodly theology

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by HzRF(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A very useless man and his useless homo daughter
When I saw a prophecy (speculation) that same sex will be lawful in an African country

I know Itz SA

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by MrDavidson: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've always had doubt about the man's claim to be a man of God, and this has confirmed it. God's standard never changes though men change like a flicker.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by benELOHIM7(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some will come in my name" says Jesus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
HzRF:

When I saw a prophecy (speculation) that same sex will be lawful in an African country

I know Itz SA

Something wey dem don legalise since 2006

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by gabylzy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
The most painful thing is that thad be a reverend..with an archbishop 4 a dad..like..#Fu** that Sh**

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by loveourlagos(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Speechless
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
In a world where there is a wide range of conflicts between religion and human rights, man is left with tough decisions at some point in his life.
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by lasisi69(f): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
U no see as en short like idiot

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by lielbree: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
And he attended so that means he supports this gay madness
Lord may our children not bring this kind of shame to us in Jesus name. Amen

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by timilehin007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
sincerely we are in END TIMES

8 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by MzPecs(f): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Imagine.. undecided
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't understand this.

Did I just read that she's a reverend as well? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by mcdokwe(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
end times indeed

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by OCTAVO: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Toh
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Dottore: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well Tutu is not new to controversies
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by refiner(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
I dont understand...can someone pls explain to me
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time lesbians
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kevoh(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kikikiki smiley Panadol go sell well for this thread. Many people go take plenty panadol for the daughter's lesbian marriage headache. tongue The thing is Archbishop and her daughter don't give a f@ck about what you all think. grin grin

#Make I relax sip my kunu!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.