Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why I Voted General Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Voted General Muhammad Buhari (341 Views)

I Voted General Buhari And I Still Stand By Him / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Voted General Muhammad Buhari by MarshRiley(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2015
Having being a supporter of GEJ,I always thought I'll vote for him until a night before the presidential election when I decided to think and make up my mind on who to vote and why,below are my reasons:
1.INSECURITY: The state of insecurity in the country and the way GEJ was handling it wasn't something I was proud of,I mean if between febuary 14 till date,our armies can finish Bokoharam,why haven't they done that for the past 6yrs,I wasn't comfortable with the death of fellow Nigerians
2.CORRUPTION: the rate at which our politicians were stealing money was also another issue,how can 20billion dollars go missing and nobody is in jail for it while the economy keeps suffering?
3.ELECTRICITY SUPPLY: the privatisation of Phcn didn't do any good to the country,we now pay more for power that we don't even have
4.LEVEL OF POVERTY: Nigerians are wallowing in poverty,school fees can't be paid,no money for house rent,even to eat is a major problems to Nigerians
5.ASUU/ASUP strike: Na this one pain me pass,I ought to have graduated by now if not for the stupid strikes embarked on by our various institutions,the way the government handled the issue and the prolonging of the whole thing simply showed how insensitive the government was.
This are my reasons oh,feel free to add yours or criticize as deem fit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

AFTERMATH OF MARCH 28th:salient Issues Therefrom. / Egypt's Ex-President, Two Sons Jailed For Corruption / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son Reportedly Dies At 75 In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.