Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (712 Views)

Who Removed The Batteries From These Two China Phones? (pic) / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2015
Oga Seun,
What happened to that hot thread?

Abi, has the tyrant already started threatening you?

Are we not free to express our selves anymore?

Was the thread a lie or a propaganda?

Seun, I want the name of the MOD (abi na mud) who removed that thread!

i want a good explanation or I will simply in protest by leaving Nairaland!
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by francizy(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2015
I thought NL was fare enough.. That's not good..

Decree 4 things.... cry
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by ApexTitan(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2015
Amazing. I wonder what the story will be for that thread's removal. Was the source or story itself fabricated?

EDITED.

Apparently there is another thread running with the same story (https://www.nairaland.com/2296551/expectation-nigerians-too-high-buhari) so it is possible that the thread in question was removed to avoid thread duplication.
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by kaima1984(f): 8:42am On May 06, 2015
I dnt kW ooooo,dey dnt want us to feel depression over buhari's fear,meanwhile buhari never see something, laughing in mama peace voice
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by TheFreeOne: 8:42am On May 06, 2015
grin grin I was about to ask the same question.

May be because its turning so much heat on GMB/APC
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by genxris: 8:46am On May 06, 2015
I thought I am the only one that noticed the quick removal of that hot story
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 06, 2015
ApexTitan:
Amazing. I wonder what the story will be for that thread's removal. Was the source or story itself fabricated?

EDITED.

Apparently there is another thread running with the same story (https://www.nairaland.com/2296551/expectation-nigerians-too-high-buhari) so it is possible that the thread in question was removed to avoid thread duplication.

It cannot b because of this particular thread!

First this one has not made any progress at all.
Also, there are occasions you have up to 10 threads on a single issue and all are allowed to stay.

Something is wrong somewhere!

Suen should come out clean!

i want an explanation and a good one for that matter.
Seun

#bringbackhotthread
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by truefact: 10:01am On May 06, 2015
They will remove it because it does not mock igbos or GEJ. ..bunch of cowards
Re: RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
truefact:
They will remove it because it does not mock igbos or GEJ. ..bunch of cowards

They better explain or I will personally ban myself from here.

Seun;

#bringbackourexpectationthread

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me / Shocking: New Document Shows Pdp's Wike And INEC Rigged Rivers Election / Posterity Shall Judge Me Right – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.