Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed (1765 Views)

Photos: My Catfish Pond / My Catfish Farm (diary) / Extruded Aquafeed And Pelleted Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by wisefizz(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
please, I Need instructions on how to feed my catfish with local pelleted feed without wasting feed......
Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by Nicogen4us(f): 3:24am On May 07, 2015
wisefizz:
please, I Need instructions on how to feed my catfish with local pelleted feed without wasting feed......
. Very simple if u av d formulation based on their age.what u will do is to pick a spot on the pond as u stand on the dyke and start throwing the food at that spot u will c dat all the fish will gather to d spot and pick d food and which everone satisfied will move away and go to the other side of the pond untill u will not c any at the spot of the food if they are all ok.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by wisefizz(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2015
Nicogen4us:
. Very simple if u av d formulation based on their age.what u will do is to pick a spot on the pond as u stand on the dyke and start throwing the food at that spot u will c dat all the fish will gather to d spot and pick d food and which everone satisfied will move away and go to the other side of the pond untill u will not c any at the spot of the food if they are all ok.

thanks boss..... i really appreciate.....
pls can you giv me a good formula for 2months old fishes from fingerlings?
Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by Nicogen4us(f): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
wisefizz:

thanks boss..... i really appreciate.....
pls can you giv me a good formula for 2months old fishes from fingerlings?
. Maize 20%,soybeans 30%,GNC 25%,fish20%,PKC 5%,Bone 2%,Multivitamin 1000mg or 1 litre,Antibiotics 250mg or 1 satchet, Lysine or methionine 0.18%,salt2% other available ingredients can be added if available e.g wheat offal,indomine waste,biscuit dough,biscuit waste,kulikuli,hatchery waste,brewery waste etc.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by wisefizz(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2015
Nicogen4us:
. Maize 20%,soybeans 30%,GNC 25%,fish20%,PKC 5%,Bone 2%,Multivitamin 1000mg or 1 litre,Antibiotics 250mg or 1 satchet, Lysine or methionine 0.18%,salt2% other available ingredients can be added if available e.g wheat offal,indomine waste,biscuit dough,biscuit waste,kulikuli,hatchery waste,brewery waste etc.

thanks, i will surely use this formula.. pls, wia is ur farm located?
Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by Nicogen4us(f): 10:57am On May 07, 2015
wisefizz:

thanks, i will surely use this formula.. pls, wia is ur farm located?
. @ oyo town in oyo state. name:Trinity farm and co. ltd.U can check my past posts to knw more.thanks
Re: HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed by wisefizz(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
Nicogen4us:
. @ oyo town in oyo state. name:Trinity farm and co. ltd.U can check my past posts to knw more.thanks

u ar welcum boss

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Start Poultry Farming With Wonderful Opportunities / Advice On How To Manage A Gumboro Endemic Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.