Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Extruded Aquafeed And Pelleted Feed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Extruded Aquafeed And Pelleted Feed (790 Views)

Livestock Feed Production Made Easy / Extruded Fish Feed Production (business Plan) / HELP!!! I Need Guides On How To Feed My Catfish With Local Pelleted Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extruded Aquafeed And Pelleted Feed by azeuspelletmill(f): 3:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Extrusion is characterized by higher levels of moisture, heat, and pressure than pelleting. Usually, the mixture of finely ground ingredients is conditioned with steam or water and may be precooked before entering the extruder. Therefore extruded feeds are more firmly bound due to the almost complete gelatinization of the starch and result in less fines than pelleting feed.

Pelleted fish feed, the sinking pellets, are prone to leaching of nutrients into water due to poor stability and disintegration of feed to the bottom waters at feeding. This has been shown to lead to significant quantified losses in aquaculture input management.

Pellets made by extrusion are more resistant to disintegration in water than that of pelleting. There are three types of pellets produced by extrusion: fast-sinking, slow sinking and floating form that is available in all water layers to make a rapid and uniform growth of fish. Moreover, a floating feed allows fish farmers to observe the condition of the fish and the amount of food consumed.

More information, please click here: http://www.fish-feed-extruder.com/Application/extruded-aquafeed-and-pelleted-feed.html

If you have more opinions, please communicate with me. Here is my email: azeusfishfeedextruder@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Egg Supply To Kaduna / How Do I Prevent Sawdust From Entering Water Troughs / In Need Of Plantain Suckers In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.